Chapter 17 Another Attack?

"Yeah I guess" I rolled my eyes "sooo" Brandon looked at me he rocked back and forth "hm?" I looked back at him "Ashley.....can we umm ya know maybe catch a movie sometime?" my eyes widened in exitment "of course I will" I nodded my head while I said that sentence. Brandon blushed "okay then......bye Ashley I'll see you at school" we both headed off in our own directions I waved back at him when I turned my head I squealed! I can't believe i'm going on a date with Brandon! I skipped home with joy not noticing that someone was following me....I skipped and hummed while going home, when I felt hands on me...I turned around and I was filled with shock. he quickly wrapped his arms around me and hang on with all his strength but I was much more powerful. I burned his hand with my powers. He jumped back in pain I started running again but he was to fast , I turnes around and punched him in the face then kicked him in the stomach, he fell to the ground in pain. And I started running I looked back and I saw the man getting back up, he started running for me again my eyes were filled with fear I suddenly changed into a wolf have I mastered my wolf abilities? I ran as fast as I could to my house when I was close to the door I changed back into my human self. I quickly opened the door and slipped inside, I slammed the door behind me and ran into my room. I closed the door behind me, and fell on my bed "(sigh) i'm gonna take a bath" I walked into my bathroom and turned on the the bath. Steam quickly filled the room, I jumped on my bed and texted Brandon "got attacked 😖 but i'm okay" it took a few seconds for Brandon to respond. "WHAT!!! R U OKAY?!" I giggled "Ya im fine thx though.." he sent me back a smiley face and I smirked. I looked at the clock and realized that it was 12:00! So I ran into the bathroom and stopped the water. It was right on the edge I got undressed and stepped into the tub a few seconds later I changed into mermaid form. My tail was hanging out of the tub. I sighed my face was half in the water the water felt good it was burning my skin but I didn't care. I grabbed my shampoo bottle and washed my hair. I was thinking about Brandon. After I washed my hair I flopped out of the tub and dried myself. I stood up and went to my closet I picked out a cute pair of Pjs and jumped into my bed I turned off the light and fell asleep very soundly.