Chapter 26 Voices, so many voices

Brandon let go of me. I wiped my tears away "I think we should head back" Brandon looked at me shocked, but slowly nodded his head.
----------------------------------------------
We got home and Brandon's spell wore off, I quickly got out of the pool and dried myself, I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see nothing, I just shrugged and went home Brandon went back to his house. When I got home I saw Mom "hi, Mom" I waved to her "hi, sweetie" she was washing the dishes. I ran up to my room and shut the door. I started to feel dizzy, so I sat down on my bed. I felt like something was cutting my neck. I touched my neck...I felt blood I panicked and ran to my bathroom I looked at the mirror and saw the blood splattered on my neck, I felt nauseous and dizzy. I heard a voice in my head..
"Come to me"
"They don't love you"
"They hate you"
(???? P.O.V)
I was using my dark aura to make Ashley dizzy, I then bit her on her neck, her blood was delicious I wanted more...but I can't kill her, so I just took a little nibble. She noticed that her neck was bleeding so she ran to the bathroom. She saw the blood so I whispered into her ear. "Come to me" I whispered and then licked some blood off her neck, she seemed to shiver a little "They don't love you" I said "They hate you" I whispered, after that she fell to the ground unconscious, I smiled at the sight. Then I disappeared.
~~~~~~~6 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ashley's P.O.V)
I woke up with my head hurting I slowly stood up, with my neck still bleeding, my vision was blurred all I could see was...was blood...blood was on the walls. I started to Hyperventilate I panicked and got scared 'am I imagining things?' I backed out of my bathroom. I was panicking I heard voices, voices were everywhere...they were screaming in my head. I covered my ears to hear a loud blood curdling scream I fell to the ground on my knees. I heard voices, so many voices "THEY DON'T LOVE YOU"
"THEY HATE YOU"
"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE"
"YOU MUST DIE!"
So many, so many voices. Too many voices. I screamed to the top of my lungs "STOP!!" I backed up against a wall hitting my back against it. My back hurt but I ignored the pain. "MAKE IT STOP!!! Make it stop" The voices in my head...they didn't go away. They kept talking, they wouldn't stop.
"YOU DON'T BELONG HERE"
"YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE"
"PIERCE WILL KILL YOU"
I noticed the last voice, Pierce...Pierce will kill me...the voices stopped, I stood up and my neck hurt. I was walking around like a drunk person, so I used the wall for support I tried to get to my bed, I grabbed my phone and saw that a unknown phone number was calling. I answered "hello? Hello?!" I said, no one responded, I shrugged my shoulders and ended the call. I felt dizzy I was loosing blood I had to clean the blood off my neck. When I walked to the bathroom, I saw someone.