Chapter 18 School

(Ring) (Ring) my phone rang and I woke up rubbing my eyes, I looked at my phone and it was 6:00 in the morning "6:00 already?" I mumbled while getting out of bed the floor was cold as I walked to the bathroom to brush my hair. I looked in the mirror to see someone behind me "AAAAAH!!" My blood curdling scream filled the house and my mom came dashing into my room. "Ashley! What's wrong?!" I was sitting on the floor with my head in my knees. "I......I saw someone" my voice cracked at the end "who? Who did you see?" My mom helped me up "I don't know.....I just saw someone in the bathroom......with me" I still had fear and confusion in my eyes "it's ok mom I'm okay" I said in a soothing voice. "Okay be careful" she said then walked to my bedroom door, she turned the door knob "be careful" she said sternly, I looked at her and nodded I then looked back at the mirror. And grabbed my brush and started to comb my hair, I started to think to myself "who was that person?" After I brushed my hair I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my closet I picked out a cute pair of Blue jeans and a turquoise T-shirt I then put on a gold bracelet and a necklace with a dolphin I went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Thoughts swirled into my head while I was brushing, "who was that person? and why was he in my bathroom?" I started to think what I saw for the split-second that I saw him. "He had brown hair and he was wearing a aqua shirt and blue jeans, and he had.......white eyes" I stopped brushing as I said white eyes, but continued brushing again after I was done brushing I looked at the clock it was 7:00 already!!! I quickly got out my hair iron and started curling my hair it took me about 20 mins to curl my whole head I took a clip that had a shell on it and put it on my hair. I looked into my bathroom mirror to see how I looked, I was astonished on how I looked I looked at the time and it was 7:30!! I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Rina: "u ready? Meet me in front of my house" a min. later Rina texted back: "kk" I packed my bag with supplies, then my laptop and I put on my socks I grabbed my phone then ran out of my room with my bag and ran downstairs "Ashley! I made toast!" My mom said she turned around to give it to me but grabbed the toast took one bite then ran to the door. I quickly slipped on my white vans and ran out of the door as soon as I ran out I saw Rina on her phone waiting in front of my house. "Where were you!? I was waiting for like 15 mins!!" Rina yelled "sorry Rina I was really trying to hurry" as I finished that sentence the school bus came to the bus stop and the doors flew open. Me and Rina rushed inside the bus and sat on the 3rd row on the left side I sat near the window. The bus started to go to Brandon's house when the doors flew open I heard Brandon and Ethan talking about me and Rina, they didn't even notice us and they sat right across from us! "Brandon!" I whispered he looked across and saw me and Rina. His eyes widened "um hi Ashley, Rina we totally weren't talking about you to hehe" Brandon mumbled I laughed and looked back at Rina who was lost in Ethan's eyes, I looked back at Brandon and smiled the biggest smile ever. Before I knew it we were at school "6th grade here I come" I said in my mind I shook Rina causing her to snap out of her daze, Brandon did the same thing to Ethan, both Rina and Ethan yelled "what!" I pointed outside "oh" Rina said all of us stood us and walked out. Students spilled out of the school bus I looked around and saw students hanging around the front of the school, Speakers:"new students please walk to the cafeteria, please walk to the cafeteria. "Rina?" I asked "huh?" Rina looked at me "can you show me where the cafeteria is?" I asked "I actually don't know where the cafeteria is" Rina said, she walked to a student and asked for directions all I could see was the student talking and mouthing the words and Rina nodding her head while the student was talking it lasted for only a minute then Rina waved goodbye and walked back to me. "Got directions follow me" Rina exclaimed she started running and I followed her in minutes we were walking in the cafeteria. I saw students staring at me and some of them even checking me out (all of them were boys) I shivered at the sight of them, I wish they knew that I was taken. Me and Rina sat at an empty table and we saw Brandon and Ethan walking in the cafeteria talking, I waved at them motioning them to come to our table. Brandon was the first to see me and he was walking towards us with Ethan following behind. Brandon sat next to me and I kissed him on the cheek, we both blushed I looked at the guy who was checking me out and he looked disappointed I smirked at the sight of this. I turned back to see that Ethan had his arm around Rina and they were gazing into each others eyes, I heard footsteps walking towards our table I turned around and there was a girl standing in front of me. "Umm hi can I sit with you guys?" The girl asked "um yeah sure I patted a seat next to me motioning her to sit down, she smiled at me and then sat down.