Chapter 7 another wolf?

I looked at my mom and ran out of the room and out of the house I ran as fast as I could into the forest I started walking, I saw a shadow passing me I started snarling with caution I was ready to pounce when it pounced on me it was the Demon that attacked me earlier! ROAR! he jumped onto me, locking me into the earth my strong legs hit his stomach he yelled out a cry of pain, and got hit by the tree. The tree shook and leaves fell I walked toward the laying body I looked at it and I saw the golden fiery eyes looking at me I jumped back and pounced on it. The Demon scratched me on the shoulder and I drew blood, protecting it I backed away I was ready for an attack, we circled each other snarling and growling we attacked, I scratched him his tail lit on fire and burned me I let out a yelp and hit the ground. The Demon walked towards me and was about to lick the blood when (snarl) I opened my eyes wide enough to see the fight there was another wolf it was night black and had glowing brown eyes it was like Brandon's eyes I saw the wolf it had spectacular moves. He knocked the demon on the tree and scratched him at least 5 times the demon backed away but the wolf pounced on him knocking him into the tree again it lay there motionless I opened my eyes tried to get up but was to weak and hurt to walk and hit the ground again, I whined in pain the wolf walked to me and whispered into my head "are you ok?" the wolf said I whispered back......"no I'm hurt pretty badly" he walked away and left me there I groaned and whined in pain I heard footsteps running towards me "ASHLEY, ASHLEY! ARE YOU OK?" I whined in pain I looked up and closed my eyes.......I was dead.......just kidding! when I woke up I was on my bed and I was still in wolf form my cut was still there and I tried to walk but still to weak I flopped to the ground with a big THUMP! my mom came rushing into the room "Ashley! are you ok? do you feel better do you need any food oh my gosh I was so worried about you!" I whispered into her head " I'm ok mom I still can't walk and I would like some beef please and you don't have to worry about me, I'm fine thank you so much for taking care of me" she gave me a smile "of course I would do anything for you" she placed me back on my bed and went out of the room I decided to sleep more but I just couldn't. I was thinking about that other wolf who saved me those thoughts filled my head the thought of the Demon, Rina, Brandon, the sleepover..everything! my head started to hurt and I was really thirsty I tried walking and I was limping my arm hurt badly, and I ended up falling again I tried to walk downstairs but I wasn't victorious, my mom saw me and rushed to me "Ashley! what are you doing out of bed?" My mom asked "I just want water" I said my mom smiled at me and grabbed me a bowl of water "thank you" I whispered in her head as I was drinking when I was done mom put me in bed, again and resumed with her cooking a couple minutes later she brought me a plate of delicious steak I sniffed the air and whispered into my moms head "thank you so much I'm very hungry" she petted me and left I was munching on the juicy steak and it was delicious my sister came in and stared at me "hey! how come Ashley has steak and I have pasta" I looked at her and she was frowning I resumed with my steak and she slammed the door shut I heard Elina (my sister) complaing about me I heard them arguing and shook my head my mom and my sister always fight I feel sad for my mom cause she has to put up with her, I ate my last piece of steak grabbed the plate with my mouth and tried to walk to the kitchen I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen my mom smiled at me grabbed the plate and placed me on my bed (again!) I started to fall asleep but then I heard a sharp pain on my back I was changing back to my human form I was howling in pain my mom came running with a suprised look on her face this transformation probably took 2 minutes wow that's really painful, after 2 minutes passed of groaning and screaming in pain I was a human again I looked at myself and my arms had no fur on it "yes!" I said "I'm a human again!" I realized that I was naked I put on some clothes walked to my mom and hugged her "thank you so much for taking care of my wolf. You really are the best mom" ever she patted my head and walked out the door goodnight she whispered as she walked out of the door goodnight mom I crawled into my bed turned off the bed and fell asleep...Zzzzzz......Zzzzzz.....(yawn) by the time it was morning I put on my clothes and went downstairs to get breakfast I realized that to day was the welcome party yes! today's the welcome party I ate breakfast went upstairs and brushed my hair I looked in the mirror and realized that my eyes were still like a galaxy then my eyes changed to their normal color.