Chapter 16 Will Brandon be okay?

I quickly ran over to Brandon he was on the floor all beat up I started crying when my tear hit Brandon a green glow surrounded us. "What, What's going on!" I looked back at Brandon and he was healed he did not have any scars or bruises nothing he was normal but me I was still bleeding. When the glow dimmed out I tried waking up Brandon "what, happened ow my head hurts". I helped Brandon get up "oh my god Ashley are you ok?", "No but as long as you are ok then I'll be ok" after I said that I fainted and hit the ground "Ashley!" Brandon lifted me up and carried me to my house. Rina followed she didn't do anything! Brandon rang on the doorbell to my house "Ding Dong!" The door opened and my mom's head poked out "(gasp) Ashley! What happened to her!" She quickly pulled us inside Brandon placed me on the couch then sat next to me. My mom gave Rina and Brandon some water "what happened to Ashley!? Is she ok? Does she need a doctor? What happened!" My mom yelled at Brandon and Rina "whoa, whoa, whoa Mrs.Blue you have to calm down. I was attacked by a vampire and all of a sudden Ashley and Rina came out of nowhere and they saved me Ashley used the last of her strength to heal me." Brandon took my hand and placed it in his hand. Out of nowhere the doorbell rang "Ding Dong!" My mom stood up and walked to the door Rina came also "(gasp) it's the Vampire, Brandon!" Rina and my mom both took a step back Brandon ran there and gave the Vampire a glare that showed stay away or else. "I am here to apologize I can save Ashley if I give her my blood." the Vampire looked down "how do I know that you won't just drain Ashley, Vampire" Brandon said "you have to trust me." the vampire looked up at Brandon "fine come in" the Vampire stepped in "where is Ashley" he looked around "she's on the couch" Brandon grabbed his arm "you better not hurt her." Brandon threatened the Vampire he shook off Brandon's hand and headed towards me he took my wrist and bit it "(groan)" I had a expression on my face that said it hurt I could feel the blood going through me it started to tingle. The vampire let go of my wrist and then stared at me slowly all the cuts and scars and bruises disappeared I was healed "what is your name Vampire?" "My name is Pierce" Pierce then walked out of the door and flew away Rina was trying to wake me up, my eyes slowly opened "whoa, I feel doozy" I looked at the clock and it was 9:00 P.M.! "Oh my gosh Brandon you have to get home!" Oh yeah!" Brandon walked towards the door "wait! Brandon I'll walk you home I don't want you to get hurt again " I got up put on my shoes and headed for the door "bye guys thanks for everything!" Brandon said he turned around and we both walked out of the door. I took out my phone to text Rina, "hey can u sleepover @ my house?" I waited for Rina to reply "sure" Rina said I turned off. My iPhone and started walking "ow my wrist hurts!" I said to Brandon "it's because the Vampire that attacked me came back and gave you his blood to heal you, he looked like he enjoyed it so I guess Mermaid blood is very good for Vampires"