Chapter 5 Cheese and Crackers

"Wow" I said in aww "well I don't know how it turned me into a mermaid," "what color is it what does it feel like?" "well" she began "it was" the door opened "you girls ok?"we both nodded at the same time we both looked at each other and smiled at Rina's mom she smiled back and said...... "ok well I'll leave you two alone then" we smiled and she closed the door she began but then the door opened again "do you guys want some snacks?" Rina's mom asked "ummmm ok?" we said confused she closed the door and In a second she brought cheese and crackers and also some juice "thank you" we said she smiled back "your welcome" she closed the door slowly I grabbed one cracker and popped It in my mouth "mmmm!!!" I said with a glad look on my face "these are so good!where did you get the cheese?" I asked while chomping on a cracker "ummm Ralph's I think" I kept on popping each cracker in my mouth it was very good I looked at her and by the time I looked at her the crackers were all gone she was looking at her phone and was grabbing for a cracker she grabbed nothing only a crumb she looked at her fingers to see that there was nothing there she looked at me and started laughing, I laughed along she looked at me and saw that crumbs were all over my face she wiped some off "thanks" I said drinking some juice "your welcome" she grinned at me "I'll go get more crackers" Rina said I smiled and waited in the room she closed the door and I just sat there then my phone rang. (Ring ring ring ring) I looked at my phone to see that it was unknown I answered "Hello?" the voice was a low scratchy voice it was like that person hasn't drank water for years the voice said "you will not get away with this Ashley I will get your blood......... and I will get your friends too......and remember I am always watching ........ beware.....of ME!!!" the phone hanged up I figured that it was a prank that my sister set ip or something. But I was still worried then Rina came in with a extra tray of cheese and crackers I looked at them worried "what's wrong?" she said with a worried voice "uhhhh nothing!" I said nervously "oh come on just tell me please?" I sighed someone called me, it was unknown I'm not sure it was a prank, but it said you will not get away with this Ashley..........I will get your blood........and your friends blood too.......and remember I am always watching .........beware......of ME!!!" I tried copying it "wow" Rina said she almost dropped the tray of crackers I looked down scared she put the tray down and sat next to me. "Don't worry Ashley I'm always here for you if he attacks you then he will have to go through me first" I looked up at her crying I said "really? you would do that for me?" she nodded "well isn't that what friends are for?" I looked at her I started crying even more! I hugged her crying "your the most best friend ever" I said hugging her, I let go of her and she was smiling at me I was so happy that I had a friend like her..... she looked at the cheese and crackers then she looked back at me we started laughing and she grabbed a cracker and popped it in her mouth she had a glad look on her face. We started talking about more mermaid stuff,"how long were you a mermaid?"I asked while crunching on a cheesy delight "well I've kept it a secret for a year I'm suprised my mom didn't notice," Rina said "wait you didn't tell your mom?" she nodded "I can't tell her she would freak out!"