Chapter 4 Tingly Water of the Moon Pool

My pants were furry pants with Zebra stripes on it I grabbed my sleeping bag which was Aqua blue and headed out the room I decided to take a toothbrush and tooth paste and my brush. My hair tends to get tangly a lot, so I took my stuff and headed out the door. I was so scared that the demon would attack me again, so I ran faster then I heard rustling. I looked at it and a little bunny came hopping out, phew I think I was imagining it. I walked back to Rina's house and rang the door bell I heard running and in a second I saw Rina at the door as happy as ever, she pulled me in and we both ran to her room I dropped my sleeping bag and all of my stuff on the floor, we both sat on the bed "hey do you want some water?" "ummm ok" I said unsure of myself I had to be very careful cause it's water. She ran out of the bedroom and I just sat on the bed thinking about Brandon I heard the door open, Rina was proudly holding a cup of water. "Wow already?" I said amazed "yeah I'm fast when I'm exited," "yeah I can tell" she handed it to me and a drop of water spilled onto my hand My eyes widened then I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, and closed the door but I wasn't fast enough, I couldn't close the door completely and I thumped onto the ground (sigh) that was close I said thankfully, no wonder mom doesn't let me be in sleepovers. "I'm so sorry Ashley I didn't......... (gasp) OMG YOUR A MERMAID TOO?" "Too?" I asked her she bent down to me and whispered in my ear I'm a mermaid too I froze with a pale expression on my face I stared at her then I looked back at my tail. I put my hand over it and closed it slowly into a fist, my tail dried up and diseapeared leaving my legs, Rina helped me stand up I looked at her" so wait your a mermaid too?" I said with a puzzled expression on my face, "yeah, yeah I am it started a year ago"

(Flashback)
(Rina's POV)

"I'm gonna take a walk to the park mom!" "ok honey just be careful!" it was a full moon and I was taking a walk to the park, there was a different trail so I decided to follow it. At the end of the trail there was this huge rock with a hole in it so I decided I would go down in it, it slowly turned into a cave and it was a very small cave but I was able to crawl through it "what is this place?" I said out loud as I crawled through the rocky spaces finally I found a pool the shape of the moon and I touched the water I was surprised that there was a naturally built pond the second I touched it, I got a tingly sensation that made me want to go into the pool, I dived in and it felt good this was my most favorite place, but all of a sudden I felt like I was drowning I couldn't swim I struggled and swam to the edge of the moon it felt like my legs were so glued together that I couldn't even move them when I reached the edge of the moon, I looked at my legs and BOOM, there was a tail so that's how I got my tail.

(End of Flashback)