Chapter 2 a new friend

I looked out the window wondering about the party and thinking about that girl. I haven't asked what her name is, but I will find out at the party I started unpacking and I placed my bedcovers which were Aqua blue, my favorite color is Aqua Blue as you can tell, well I guess you would expect that. I placed my seashells on my desk (by the way my dad already placed the furniture) and they were painted blue. I put my white chair next to my white desk. Wow a lot of Aqua and white I walked out of my room and asked my mom if I can go to the party "when is it?" my mom asked as she was cooking lunch "April 15th" I said sniffing the Spagetti "ummm ok yeah, yeah we can come" yes! I thought in my head as I said "thanks mom! love you!" she smiled back and resumed with her cooking. I went to my bedroom and saw the girl sitting at the park by herself so I grabbed my shoes which were brown sandels and headed out, "where are you going Ashley?" My mom asked confused "to the park, I want to meet the girl that invited me to the party." I said "Ok then but be back by the time when lunch is finished, because if you don't then it's all gonna be gone" she smiled at me, "ok" I said running out of the door I saw a boy that was actually very cute he had brown hair, brown eyes and a white t-shirt and black pants he was catching a football with his friend he had black hair, green eyes that were the color of emeralds, a red shirt and white pants I looked at them, and the brown haired guy was so cute! I looked at the girl and I saw her with her face down and I ran to her (sigh) she sighed as I walked to her and sat down next to her "hi" I said looking at her "(sigh) hi" she said I was looking at her worried wondering why she was sad, "what's wrong?" I put my hand on her back. "Well I don't have any friends" she said looking down "what are you talking about? Your friend is sitting right next to you!" I smiled at her she smiled back "what's your name?" I asked with a curious look my face "Rina" she said proudly "what's yours" she asked "Ashley Blue" I said very proudly "wow" she said amazed "what a pretty name" she said in aw "thanks you have a pretty name too" I said grinning at her she smiled and said "hey you wanna come to my house?" She had a huge smile on her face "yeah! I would love to! I just have to tell my mom BRB" I said standing up I ran to my house and noticed that the boys were still playing I payed no attention and continued to run back to my house I opened panting "mom (pant pant) can I go to my friends house (pant pant) I will each lunch (pant pant) can I eat it at the park? (pant pant)" I was so tired (it's a long way to the park) "well you can eat at the park but who's house are you going to?" My mom asked "the girl that invited me I'm going to her house." I said "Is she ok with that?" "yeah she is," "then....ok take this Spaghetti" I took the spaghetti, and took of I ran as fast as I can without spilling it "Rina!" she looked me puzzled "so did she say yes?" "yeah" she did.