Chapter 11 That Awkward Moment

I ran to Rina's backyard and sat on a chair I was shocked, Brandon opened the screen door and walked up to me "ummmm hi Ashley" he looked at me nervously "ummm it's not what it looks like, I looked up at him and looked back down "but, but you said that I was your girl" his cheeks were red "well it's that (sigh) when you were running I saw you. "really? you actually saw me?" I looked closely at him "after I saw you, I had a big crush on you ever since..." "what? but I have a big crush on you?!"he looked at me puzzled but still with a gleam of joy in his eye. "When you fell I thought it was a chance to know you.....but then.......we kissed....." my eyes were wide "but why was Ethan making googlie eyes at me?" "oh him? you don't need to.." his sentence got cut off when a glass of water struck my hand I immediately ran to the bathroom as fast as I can but I was to late my whole tail was sticking out the door I quickly flopped my fin inside and tried my best to lock the door I finally closed the door but I was in a weird position I flopped over and raised my hand over my tail KNOCK KNOCK! who is it! "ummm Ashley it's me Brandon i'm sorry I spilled water on your hand may I come in?" "ummmm just a second!" As fast as I can I put my hand over my tail and slowly closed my hand into a fist. Smoke surrounded me until my legs were back I stood up and opened the door "Hi Bran" "AAAAH AAAAH! AAAH" I screamed in pain as I put my hand over my chest "what? Ashley! Ashley are you ok?" Brandon picked me up and carried me to Rina. "Rina! Rina! somethings wrong with Ashley!" I screamed in pain as Rina was examining me "oh no" she looked at me worried. "What? is it something bad?" "it's happening again" "carry her to my room please" Brandon quickly ran up the stairs "Brandon....." my eyes narrowed at him, Brandon whispered into my ear "your gonna be ok, trust me" he ran into Rina's room and placed me on her bed Rina came rushing in seconds after Brandon "Brandon your gonna have to leave" "What? What? why?" "LEAVE, NOW!" I looked at him and whispered into his head "(whispering) Don't worry I'll be ok just go....." Brandon looked at me in horror and left the room. AAAAH AHHH GAAAH! My bones started cracking and reshaping I was turning back into a wolf AAAAAH AAAH! AAAH! "RINA, RINA IT HURTS! RINA!" She placed her hand on my shoulder it's gonna be ok. All of a sudden it stopped I was in my wolf form, all of a sudden I heard footsteps running down the hallway "Ashley! Ashley! are you ok?" Brandon came sprinting in and he saw me, he saw my wolf, he looked at me in horror....total shock......then he left the room I looked at Rina and whined I then jumped off the bed and ran out the door I pawed Brandon's jean's and looked at him, he looked at me, and jumped "huh?" I was sitting on the floor looking at him with my galaxy eyes I imagined him as a wolf and he looked exactly like the wolf that saved me! "You were the wolf that I saved!" " I remember those beautiful galaxy eyes that black nose and the dark brown fur!" Ethan came and looked at me he gasped in horror "what? is this a real wolf or a human?" "that wolf is Ashley..." "really? Oh my god! she's one of us?" she's so beautiful!" "yeah I know" Then Brandon turned into one to, so did Ethan but they didn't groan in pain. "What? how did you do that?" I whispered into their minds "Well we are experienced ones we've been wolfs for our whole life" we all jumped down the stairs and tried to be sneaky and get out the door.