I love you

-Cuddly Toni
-Cuddly Cheryl
-Fluff

Toni wakes up very happy one day, and Cheryl loves to see it.

Cheryl sat awake in bed, Toni sleeping peacefully beside her. She smiled at the sleeping brunette, her heart filling with much love. She and Toni have been together for 2 years now, and their love for each other grows every day.

She turned her attention back to her laptop where she was doing some online shopping for their dog. She felt Toni stir beside her and chuckled when the brunette laid her head halfway on her lap. "Good morning, baby." She whispered, moving her laptop to the side so she can caress the brunette's hair.

Toni laid on her back, her head completely resting on Cheryl's lap, "Good morning." She mumbled, her eyes closed. She opened them and smiled, "I missed you." She whispered.

"Me?" Cheryl chuckles. "Yeah." Toni nodded.

Cheryl smiled, "What's got you so happy, my love?" Toni smiled, moving to straddle the redhead's lap, "You."

Cheryl smiled, moving her hands to wrap around Toni's waist, "Oh yeah? What I do?" She whispered.

"You just make me very happy." The brunette says, resting her head on Cheryl's shoulder.

"Baby, I didn't even do anything." Cheryl giggled, running her hands up and down her girlfriend's back.

"I had a dream we got married." The brunette picked her head up and smiled at her. "You did? And no one ruined it?" Cheryl joked and Toni shook her head.

"So that's what got you in a good mood?" Cheryl giggled, using both of her hands to cup Toni's cheeks.

"Yes. And because I love you." The brunette chuckled. "I love you more, ma chére"

HEYYY. Okay, this is nothing, I was just bored and I felt the need to write some fluff do here, sorry it's short, school has been my main priority rn so just give me some time for chapters! I'm trying to get everyone's suggestions, so thank you for being patient! I love you all, please stay safe! 💞