Farewell Riverdale 🩷

The physical sense of feeling your heartache with nostalgia, empathy, and loss. 💔

When RVD first started, I did not like the show because my grandma made it seem so boring (old people watching good shows? Never crosses my then eleven-year-old brain) then suddenly, season three comes out and I had just a day full of middle school exams and I was swapped. My family left me unattended all day so I pretty much had nothing to do. So I decided to sit and watch, cause why not? That's when I realized that this show was based on these cartoons I used to watch as a kid called "Archie's Weird Mysteries." guys, I kid you, not I was OBSESSED with that cartoon. Stayed up til the ass crack of dawn, LMFAO. But nothing prepared me for that scene of Cheryl entering pops, her beauty and dialogue had me in a coke hold, and I had to keep playing the video over and over. (at this time, I had no idea who I was. And what was happening)  then I met Toni and I was just absolutely mesmerized. THEN TO LEARN THAT THE BEAUTIFUL REDHEAD IS DATING THIS PINK-HAIRED GODDESS? Little me was MIND blown. Choni made me realize who I was, and who I will always be. And thinking back now, I have done shit so gay when I was little that I considered it normal, lmao. The point is, this show will be in my heart forever. And I know the girls (Lili, Mads, Cami, and Vanessa) will remain friends until the very end.

I was a freshmen in middle school when this show started. Now I'm a senior in high school and graduates next year. Time does fly when you're having fun.

Our silly little show, with our silly little cast, in our silly little fandom. I love you guys. And thank you to those who read my stories, comment, vote, they make my day. NEVER STOP BEING YOU! Because only YOU can get yourself so far. ❤️❤️❤️

RIVERDALE FOREVER. CHONI FOREVER. FAMILY FOREVER 🫂