[ 𝟙 ]

Every day was the same routine. (Y/n) would wait outside of reki's home and they would both then go to the skate park. As per usual reki would be the only one skating as (y/n) screamed them praises. Reki offered to teach them how to skate but every time they would refuse and say that they had no sense of balance nor a good center of gravity to even get on a skateboard. Then they would proceed to distract reki by giving him compliments. After skating (y/n) would walk Reki to school before saying they had to go back home to attend homeschool. Reki would pout a bit before heading inside where 8 long hours of boredom waited for him. Once school ended he would always find (Y/n) waiting in front of the school's gate. Together they would head to the skatepark until they had to go home for dinner. Reki would then see (Y/n) standing outside his window waiting for him to sneak out to go to S together.

Saturdays and Sundays were reki's favorite days for that's when he got to spend the whole day with (Y/n)! Reki would sneak them in to have sleepovers! They would watch skateboarding videos together on Reki's phone and a scary movie that always had to be followed by Disney films to make it easier to sleep after.

"EEEHHH!!" yelling could be heard coming from the skatepark.

"What do you mean you can't sleep over today!! It's Saturday!! And tomorrow is my birthday!!", Yelled a sad Reki who had his heart crushed.

"My parents want me to visit them in America and my plan leaves the first thing tomorrow", (Y/n) lied as they drew on the ground, "plus I don't feel right sleeping over and then leaving you on your birthday so I rather not sleepover today".

"No fair! You can't decide that on your own! I rather have you sleep over today and celebrate my birthday one day early with my best friend than have no friend to hang out with for two days straight!", Reki yelled with a sad look on his face at (Y/n).

"Sorry Ototo-chan, this dumb Aniki didn't consider your feelings", (Y/n) said as they felt bad for making Reki sad, "I'll sleepover tonight but only if we watch Scary movie and before you ask it more like a comedy than a horror movie".

"YOSH!", Exclaimed a happy reki, "Let's go to my house now! I don't want to waste another second that could be used on celebrating my birthday together!".

"I'm Right behind you Ototo-chan!!", (y/n) yelled as they chased after Reki who betted that the last one home had to get up to turn off the lights.

'I wished this moment would last, (y/n) thought to themselves as they smiled, 'I can feel the tides changing'

"take that (y/n)! I finally beat cha in a race!", Reki exclaimed happily since it was his first win!

"Well isn't the birthday boy so lucky today!", (Y/n) remarked which caused Reki to lightly blush.

"Just wait under my window as usual", Reki said as he ran inside to greet his family and to eat his dinner quickly before telling them that he's going to sleep early.

"I have all the time in the world", (y/n) stated as they walked towards Reki's bedroom window.

"Pst, (y/n) you still there?", Reki whispered which made (y/n) laugh at his silliness.

"pst! I'm down here! Can you move back a bit", (Y/n) whispered back as they started climbing up to Reki's window and pulled themselves in, "you know no matter how many times I've done this it never does get easy'.

"It's not that hard! I do it all the time when I sneak out to S!", Said a proud Reki which made (y/n) throw a pillow at his face, "Hey! What was that for!".

"enough with the yip-yapping! Let's get this party started!", Exclaimed a happy (Y/n) as they threw him another pillow.

"Alright, alright. Oh can you get that for me", Reki asked as he pointed at the skating magazine next to (Y/n) and when they went to grab it he threw a pillow at their head, "Pfft! Can't believe you fell for that!".

"HAHA! Don't push your lucky birthday boy!"Remarked a fired-up (Y/n) as they accepted Reki's challenge to a pillow fight.