[ 𝟙 ]

The others soon arrived from the beach and didn't bother cleaning off the sand from their skateboards. 

This made (Y/n) pissed for they just cleaned everything only to have some inconsiderate fools get sand all over their cleaned floors. (Y/n) was about to attempt murder when the door slid open.

"What is harsh?", Joe said before telling everyone to follow him to where Cherry was staying at.

"really? After I spent almost the whole day cleaning! You come in my house and tell us to crash with cherry", (Y/n) complained as they were tired and hungry, "Once I step foot In here I'm not leaving for no one and for nothing".

As expected, no one heard nor showed any interest in what (Y/n) was saying. They were all too Occupied with admiring the room Cherry was staying in. As they made their way to the table to sit down and eat with the rest of the group, they noticed that they had not been given nor served a plate of food. (Y/N) tried to tell Reki that they didn't have any food, but they were ignored. After a few more tries to get the groups' attention they gave up because everyone was too busy talking with each other to notice a starving (Y/N).

"You know what, I'm not doing this today", (Y/n) said as they slammed their hands onto the table before heading to the bathroom to get ready for bed. The bathroom door started jiggling around which made (Y/n) yell out, "occupied" but the jiggling continued, "I said it's occupied!". The door then slammed open to reveal Langa.

"AAAHHHHHHHH", Langa screamed which made (Y/n) scream out, "PERVERT!!".

"UM I'M SORRY!", apologized Langa before running back to Cherry's room.

"He ....He saw me. He can see me ....HE CAN SEE ME!", (Y/n) cheered as they felt so happy, "Reki isn't the only one now! Someone else can see me!".

A panting Langa slid the door open which caused everyone to look at him.

"IS something wrong Langa?", a concerned Reki asked, which made langa shake his head no in response.

"I think I saw a ghost of a dead person!"Langa said, which made everyone yell "EEEHHH!"

"A GHOST! YOU SAW A GHOST!", reki yelled as he started shaking in fear.

"Ghosts don't exist", Miya stated as he continued playing his game.

"was it the ghost of a sexy woman that's feeling lonely", Joe remarked which caused him to be smacked by Cherry.

"Can you describe the ghost you saw, Langa", Cherry asked since he was a tad bit curious.

"mmm, I couldn't tell if they were a boy or a girl. They had short dark brown hair and black almond shape eyes. Their skin was a bit more tanner than Joe and they seemed to be ahead taller than Miya", Langa described which made Reki a bit puzzled for he felt that he knew someone like that, "They were wearing a blue windbreaker and ripped black jean".

"Did they also happen to have a shark patch on their jacket?", Reki asked since he had a suspicion who the "ghost" might be.

"Yes! It was over their chest! How did you know that?", Langa asked as he was amazed that Reki knew that, "Did you also see the Ghost?".

Reki broke into a fit of laughter before saying, "That wasn't a ghost you saw! It was (Y/n)!"

"It would seem that (Y/n) presences are getting stronger since Langa was able to see them", Cherry commented as he drank more sake, "It would only be a matter of time before we can all see your friend (Y/N), reki".

"Yeah", Reki said as he could help but feel a bit sad as he thought, 'soon I won't be the only one that can see (Y/n) .... (Y/n) would soon not need me'.

"why does (Y/N) have a scar around their neck", Langa asked which made Reki give him a confused look

"Scar? What scar? I never noticed a scar on (Y/n) neck before", Reki stated as he tried to recall if (Y/n) did have any scars before waving it off, "You probably imagined it. I'm going to get a drink".

'then why did (Y/n) try to cover it with their hands when they saw me', wondered Langa as he decided not to ask Reki about it.

"The bathroom is free if you want to use it now", (Y/n) said as they slid open the door and saw no one there, "These motherfuckers left me here! Tsk, they can go fuck themselves".

(Y/n) then proceeded to wrap themselves with a blanket as they sat in the farthest corner of the room as they waited for the gang to get back. They waited and waited until they fell asleep due to exhaustion and hunger.

"it still smells", Shadow said as everyone agreed with him.

"What the hell happened to you guys?", (Y/n) asked as they pinched their nose in hopes of not smelling that awful stench that's coming from the gang.

"We were all ambushed by these smelly monsters that could ride a skateboard and they covered us with their mud", Reki answered as he shivered in distaste

"A smelly employee is simply fatal", Shadow moped since he works in a flower shop

"same goes for restaurants", remarked Joe as he smelled himself then proceeded to gag.

"But he sure was fast", commented Langa as he couldn't help but admire them because of that.

"wasn't it a ghost?", Questioned Joe for he wholeheartedly believed it was a ghost or a type of spirit.

Which made Reki yell, "Absolutely no way!" for he didn't want to believe it was a ghost because he couldn't handle scary stuff.

"Pffft! Ototo-chan is a scaredy-cat!", (Y/n) remarked which made Reki pout before yelling, "I am not! Dumb aniki!".

"Aniki?", Langa questioned as he looked to the others for questions and all he got was shrugs before thinking, 'They don't look alike at all to be related'.

"Then, what was it?", shadow questioned as everyone tried to figure out a logical explanation.

"What in the world was it?"Everyone but (Y/n) asked for they knew the answer.

''if I recall correctly yesterday was the Miyakojima's strange festival, everyone gets covered in the mud since they believe it will protect you from evil spirits,' (y/n) thought as they smirked, ' I'm not going to tell them for every time they will remember this day, they will get an unsettling feeling. that's what you get for leaving me alone during this whole trip'.