[𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉... 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒶𝓂 𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃?]

'So hot', (Y/n) thought as they stood in the shade as they watched Reki's poor attempt to talk to a girl, 'I want ice cream'.

"Hey (Y/n)! how would you talk to a girl?", Reki asked as he got weird stares from his friends for it looked like he was talking to no one.

"I'd say, "you're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line", (Y/n) said as they were very tempted to tell a chemistry pickup line.

"reki who are you talking to?", Langa asked as he saw Reki talk to a wall.

"oh right! You guys haven't met (Y/n)!", Reki said as he explained to them that (Y/n) had a low presence that made others not see or hear them.

"The slimeball has finally lost it", Miya remarked it seemed too far-fetched that a person like that even exists.

"Have (Y/n) write something", Cherry said as he handed a pen and paper to Reki to give to (Y/n).

"You can't be serious kaoru", Joe commented as he was surprised cherry believed reki outlandish clam.

"(Y/n) fell on me when Reki was asking me to help with the whole Adam situation, they wrote sorry by using some leaf", Cherry said as he recalled that day.

"let's see, what should my first words be", (Y/n) muttered as they got an Idea, "this will be fun!". They wrote Alpha Kenny body on the sheet of paper before telling Reki that they had to say it fast.

"I'll fuck anybody?", Everyone said except for Miya for Reki covered his eyes.

"it means to perform sexual relations with everyone and anyone", Karla translated for the group. Shadow, Reki, Joe, Langa, and Cherry all blushed which made (Y/n) roll in laughter before telling reki to turn the paper over

"Nice to meet you, I am (Y/n) (l/n)", they read as they looked at reki in shock that he wasn't kidding.

Meanwhile cherry wondered, 'Why does it feel like I heard this name before?'.

"Hey, wait! What are you going to do with your stuff?", yelled an angry shadow as everyone left their luggage with him before skating off.

"tsk, I'm here but I won't help a two face like you", (y/n) said as they sat in the front seat watching shadow struggle putting the luggage into the car, It took a while for them to catch up with others.

"you two adults over there! Time to switch drivers!", shadow said as he honked at them.

"He's talking to you, adult", Cherry said to Joe which made him laugh.

"don't joke around. Right now, I am a boy!", exclaimed joe as he did a cool looking trick

"can they even drive? I don't think I've seen them drive around in a car", (y/n) wondered as they recalled that cherry drove a motorcycle in S before, "was it him driving, or was Carla doing all the work?".

Shadow then drove to the inn once he realized that none of the other adults were going to help him. (Y/n) stayed behind to organize the luggage and make the living space more livable. They considered coming with shadow to the beach but (Y/n) decided against it for why they would bother trying to hang out with people that would untimely ignore them.

"tsk, why did I even bother coming. I knew this would happen but yet I let myself believe that this time would be different", (Y/n) muttered as they cleaned, "It's never going to be different".