۩

"take care guys", a tired reki said as he waved goodbye to his friends before heading inside to his room. He then proceeded to stumble on one of his school textbooks. When he picked it up a white Envelope fell.

"This can't be", reki said to himself as he picked up the envelope and turned it over. It had the name reki in red pen, "the memory card!". He opened it just to make sure it was still there, and it was!

The next day Reki rushed to find cherry for if there's anyone who held connections and technology it would be cherry.

Cherry received the memory card and told reki that he would make sure that (Y/n) gets their justice.

A week later news about (Y/n) suicide and the crimes both magi and Dianna commented were in all over the world. Magi and Dianna were charged with 1st-degree manslaughter and attempted murder, they were given life in prison with no chance of parole.

Reki, Langa, Joe, Cherry, and Miya cheered in joy! (Y/n) finally got their justice! They all celebrated that day in memory of (Y/n).

One month later the kyan family was called into a lawyer's office.

"You are all mentioned in (Y/n) will", the lawyer said which shocked reki and his family.

"45% of all my earnings would be given to the Kyan family to use as they like, I leave Reki kyan with my older brother's tool and my collection of California's road signs. To Koyomi kyan I leave the collection of books for you, are the smartest one. To the momma kyan, I give you my collection of pot's that once belonged to my mother.", the Lawyer read the will as it was written.

The whole kyan family felt grateful but sad that such a loving soul had left them.

"P.s I hope we can infinitely skate together in our next time and maybe we might be siblings next time.", that concludes the will", the lawyer finished as he handed Ms. Kyan some papers to fill out before she can be handed the stuff that was left for them.

'we'll definitely skate for infinity', Reki thought as he smiled, 'just wait for me'.