[𝕃𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕕]

"Bye Ototo-chan!", (Y/n) yelled as they waved goodbye at reki, "Have fun at school!".

"I'll try (Y/n) but no promises", a sad reki said as he walked to his morning class, dreading having to see Langa.

Speak of the devil and he shall come. Reki faced away and looked at the window next to him. Langa tried his best to muster up a conversation with him but Reki wasn't having it today.

"it has nothing to do with me though", Reki stated when Langa mentioned Adam and the tournament.

"ne ne, can you put English subtitles", (Y/n) asked as they wanted to know what the news was saying.

"it's nothing interesting, it's just an interview with a guy that designs shoes", a bored Reki explained which made (Y/n) throw him a magazine that was laying next to them, "Okay! Okay! I'll put on the subtitles".

"yay!", Exclaimed (Y/n) as they threw their arms up to celebrate, this made Reki laugh a bit.

"This is so uncool?", Reki said as he recalled his interaction with Langa at school.

"What's uncool?"

"Jesus fucking Christ kid!", (Y/n) screamed before realizing that it was just one of reki's sisters, "I almost had a heart attack!".

"HA!", Reki laughed before telling his sister, "I didn't say it was about me."

"Then, Who's uncool?"

"Reki, for he hasn't offered me any iced water", (Y/n) dramatically said which made Reki stick out his tongue at them.

"But you were ever so slightly cool when you're skateboarding!"Reki's sister stated which made Reki a bit happy.

"Damn right! I've never seen anyone speak facts more than you!", (Y/n) proudly said which made Reki blush in embarrassment.

"But you haven't been doing that lately, why?", She questioned Reki.

"There are times when I feel this way", Reki explained which made her walk away.

"Don't worry! You'll soon get out of this slump!", (Y/n) said which made Reki let out a hum, "Who knows maybe you could even make up with langa".

Reki slammed his hand on the table which made (Y/n) jolt in fear due to the sudden action.

"Why don't you shut up for once", Reki firmly stated which made (Y/n) pissed.

"What do you mean shut up for once!", exclaimed a pissed off (Y/n)

"God, you are so annoying! Everything that comes out of your fucking mouth is wow! So cool!", Reki said as he mimicked (Y/n)'s voice, "Are you unable to say anything else in Japanese? Or are you too stupid".

"I am not stupid! Do you even know how frustrating it is to have to translate everything in my head before saying it?", (Y/n) yelled as they recall all how people in the states used to make fun of them due to their heavy accent, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW SMART I AM IN SPANISH? Oh, wait you don't, for you are a monolingual! You have no right to call me stupid when you yourself only know one language!".

"DO YOU THINK THAT MAKE YOU SPECIAL!", Reki yelled as both of his hands on the table, "YOU ARE NOTHING! WITHOUT ME NO ONE AND I MEAN NOW ONE WOULD KNOW YOU EVEN EXIST!".

"IT DOESN'T MATTERS! IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE!", (y/n) cried out, "YOU'VE MADE ME FEEL LIKE YOU ABANDONED ME! YOU LEFT ME LIKE DAY OLD BREAD! IT ALWAYS LANGA THIS! LANGA THAT! WHAT ABOUT ME! WAS I THAT EASY TO BE REPLACED!?".

Reki made an emotionless face before yelling, "YES! CAN'T YOU SEE? I FELT PITY FOR YOU! I ONLY KEPT HANGING OUT WITH YOU BECAUSE I FELT LONELY, BUT I DON'T NEED YOU NO MORE! BEFORE LANGA CAME I FELT LIKE MY ONLY OPTION WAS YOU! A CIRQUES FREAK FOR A FRIEND!".

"SO WHAT IF I AM A CIRCUS FREAK?!! AT LEAST I'M NOT AN INSECURE PIECE OF SHIT WHO BELIEVES EVERYONE WHO'S BETTER THAN ME, WOULD LEAVE ME!", (y/n) remarked which caused reki to flinch, "LOOK AT ME PUSHING AWAY PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME JUST BECAUSE I'M SCARED THAT THEY WOULD LEAVE ME ONCE THEY REALISE HOW MUCH OF A LOSER I AM! WHEN WOULD YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR INSECURITIES DON'T DICTATE WHO YOU ARE?!"

"you have no right to say that", Reki muttered before yelling, "—YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW I FEEL ON THE INSIDE! DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I FELT THAT MY ONLY FRIEND COULDN'T BE SEEN BY ANYONE OTHER THAN ME! PEOPLE CALLED ME CRAZY! They thought I was crazy and I don't blame them. I WAS CRAZY TO EVEN TALK WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE! I SHOULD HAVE IGNORED YOU FROM THE START! I REGRET MEETING YOU IN THE PARK THAT DAY!".

"STOP IT WITH THE ACTING! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO! AND IT WON'T WORK ON ME AS IT DID WITH LANGA!", Yelled (Y/n) once they realized that reki was trying to make them mad to the point they would also leave him, "you can insult me all you want. You can say anything to me to try to get me to leave, but I won't leave! Friends don't leave each other!"

Reki tsked in annoyance before saying, "you are nothing but a waste of space. can't you see I have no need for you?!!! I bet if you killed yourself there would be no difference! I won't miss you and no one would even realize that you are gone .... How blind do you have to be to not see that I fucking hate you? Do you want to know something (Y/n)? I've been purposely ignoring you! I knew you were there when I was teaching langa how to skate".

".... You knew I was there?", (Y/n) said in disbelief which made Reki laugh.

"of course, I knew! You were one to never leave my side! I thought if I did that you would get the message!", Reki stated as he watched (Y/n) let out a tear, "I hate you to the point I wished you'd kill yourself! Why don't you do us all a favor and leave!".

"But I can't .....", (Y/n) muttered as they wiped off their tears with their sleeves, "I want to leave but I can't".

"get out", reki said as a showdown covered his eyes, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY LIFE! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! I WANT YOU TO LEAVE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE IN YOUR GODDAMN MISERABLE LIFE!".

"If that's what you really want", (Y/n) said as they softly smiled at him before leaving.

"THANK YOU! THAT'S ALL I EVER FUCKING WANTED!", stated Reki as he turned his back to (Y/n).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/n) walked for a while as they reminisced on all the good times they had with Reki. It was already night when they finally made it to the beach, it was only them and the sound of the shore washing out.

'can't believe after all this time, I finally made it,' (Y/n) thought as they made their way to a palm tree, every step they took felt heavier than the last. They laid their back on the palm tree, as they felt a wave of tiredness wash over them. The last thought that ran through (Y/n) 's head was, 'come find me ....Reki', as they proceeded to close their eyes.