Sa░Yo░Nara (ずぎネ)

"Crap! I need to find (Y/n)", a panicked Reki which made Langa give him a confused face, "I said some horrible things to them that I didn't mean!".

"Once we find them you can apologize to them", Stated Langa as he tried to calm down a worried Reki, "we can ask Cherry, Joe, and Miya for help!".

"You're right! Can you call them for me! I'm going to see if they're Infront of my house", Reki yelled as he rushed home.

"I'll tell them to meet us here!", Langa yelled as he pulled out his phone and started to call them.

Reki was in front of his home and saw no one around. (Y/n) wasn't anywhere to be found. This started to stress out Reki for he started thinking about all the bad things that could have happened to them. 'oh god what if they killed themselves! Why did I have to tell them that!', thought reki as he ran inside to where his mom was.

"Is there something you need dear?", Ms. Kyan asked her son as she continued cooking dinner.

"Mom! Have you seen (Y/n) lately?!", Reki said as he tried to catch his breath, "I -I need to apologize to them! I said some horrible things to them, I know I shouldn't have done that! But I was frustrated and I-". Before he could finish his sentence Ms.Kyan checked his temperature.

"you don't seem to have a fever", Ms. Kyan said as she went back to cooking.

"Why did you do that?", questioned reki for that was unprecedented, "I need help to find (Y/n) mom!".

Ms. Kyan looked at her son in confusion, "Reki, have you forgotten?"

Reki went out running out of the house as his mom called after him.

'This can't be true! It's not true!', Reki thought as he ran back to the skatepark as he recalled what his mom said (Y/n) died some months ago, "That is not true! (Y/n) is alive! I saw them just yesterday! They can't be dead!".

"Reki! Over here!", Langa yelled as he waved his arms to catch Reki's attention.

"so, what is this about", Joe asked as he wheeled Cheery towards where the others were standing.

"You stupid gorilla! Didn't you hear what langa said! Reki's friend is missing!", Cherry said as he smacked Joe's hand with his fan.

"Do you have a picture of them?", Miya asked as Reki shocked his head no, "Describe how they look".

"They have dark brown hair, skin tanner then joe, they always wear a blue windbreaker that has a shark patch and black jeans", Reki said as he tried to recall anything else about (Y/n).

"They also have a funny shaped scar around their neck", Langa commented as he recalls the bathroom incident.

"Scar? (Y/n) doesn't have a scar", Reki stated as he looked at langa in confusion.

"Maybe you just didn't notice it, can you describe the shape of the scare for us langa", Cherry commented as he pulled out his phone.

Langa nodded his head as he described it, "It looked like it was wrapped around their neck and it was still pink. Some parts of it were thicker than the others and some were skinny".

"Is this what you saw", cherry asked as he showed Langa a picture of a rope burn.

"yes! That's the scar they have!", Langa said, which made Miya and Reki look at the picture.

"Why would they have a rope burn?", Miya questioned as he looked at reki for answers.

"I -I don't know, we have to find them quickly! I have a bad feeling about it", Reki said as the others agreed with him for they all felt dread loom over them.