[𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠... 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟?!]

"Morning!", (Y/n) greeted both Langa and Reki, they low-key hoped that it wasn't a one-time thing and Langa can still hear them.

"Morning! What do you wanna do today?", Reki asked langa as they did a fist bump.

"Um, Reki? Langa? Can you guys see me?", (Y/n) softly said as they didn't want to go back to being ignored by them.

"How about the Big Wood course?", Langa asked as he low-key wanted to go there.

"Sounds good!", responded Reki as he smiled at Langa as they both skated off to school.

"I guess I'll meet you guys there!", (Y/n) yelled as they knew they couldn't catch up with them nor did they bother to, "are we going apart reki?".

"Isn't that awesome?", exclaimed Reki as he watched Langa skate, feeling proud that he taught him how to skate.

"You're killing it Langa!!", (Y/n) yelled even though they knew that Langa could no longer hear them but that didn't mean they could show their support even if it did fall on deaf ears.

"Why are you so proud of it, Reki?", Miya asked as he felt salty today.

"Let me tell you, People aren't taking notice of you", Shadow said which made (Y/n) pissed off for they were unknowingly hurting Reki's feelings, "It's your buddy".

"Stop it!", (Y/n) yelled as they felt something bad was going to happen.

"I know that! And what do you mean "Buddy"?", Reki said as he didn't know what they were trying to say.

Miya laughed at reki's reaction before saying, "Buddy"? that cracks me up!"

"Stop it you two! Can't you see you're hurting Reki's feelings!", (Y/N) yelled as they were mad that reki's supposed friends were making fun of him, "What is your deal?!"

"and people call you "The one that's not Langa"!", remarked a laughing shadow.

"shut up", Reki told him as he felt annoyed that they were making fun of them.

"You tell them Reki!", (Y/n) cheered as they were proud reki told them off.

Then Joe and cherry appeared, showing off as usual and bickering with each other as usual. They both made their way over to where the rest of the gang was. (Y/n) proceeded to zone out joe's speech cause fuck that.

"WHOOOO! Get it Langa!", (Y/n) cheered as they were unaware that reki was looking at them.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink", Reki said as he felt a bit disheartened at all the compliments and endless praise Langa was getting. He couldn't help but compare himself to Langa, it made him feel insignificant and unappreciated. As he went to drink his cola, he overheard a conversation.

"Snow is really amazing!"

"Yeah! He's absolutely, Totally AWESOME!"

"More like, who's that redhead who's always with snow?"

"Oi! His name is reki! Not redhead you bastards!"

Reki turned to see who said that and to his surprise, it was an angry (Y/n). He watched as (Y/n) kept yelling, "Repent for our sins!" as they threw rocks at the group of people.

"No idea. Do you know?"

"Oh, that guy's some lowlife that just hangs out with him so there's no need to remember that guy"

"That's it! I'm throwing hands!!", (Y/n) yelled as they went to punch the guy that said that but something strange happened, their hand had somehow gone through the guy's face, "T- This can't be possible, why did that happen!".