[ 𝟙 ]

Once school was over Reki rushed out trying to look for (Y/n) and as per usual they were in the same spot as always.

"How was school ototo-chan?", (Y/n) asked because they noticed Reki looked kind of happy.

"It was boring as usual but we got a transfer student who looks to be a foreigner", Reki said as he skated slowly next to (Y/n), "Maybe you too could be best friends since you're both foreigners".

"as if! My ototo-chan is the only best friend I need! ", (Y/n) said as they could tell reki was being insecure about himself, "only the worthy of people can see my beautiful face and hot body".

"Aniki you have the body of a 14-year-old and the face of a 16-year-old, don't be delusional", Reki remarked which caused (Y/n) to sulk in a corner.

"ototo-chan told me I was being delusional, I'm good looking at least right", (Y/n) muttered which only made reki to sweet drop.

"sigh yes you are very good looking so come out of that emo corner and let's- WHOA!", Reki yelled as he fell off his board, "OH CRAP!"

(Y/n) looked at reki and noticed that his board started rolling away, this caused them to laugh before saying, "That's what you get!"

Luckily for reki a person was standing at the other end of the street.

"Hey! Can you stop that!?", Reki yelled as he and (Y/n) ran after the runaway skateboard, the stranger was nice enough to pick it up for them, "You saved my butt, transfer student!".

"So that's the transfer student that looks like a foreigner you were talking about! The dude looks Canadian", (Y/N) said before letting out a sad sigh for Reki didn't hear them, "let's see if this gets interesting".

"You don't remember me! I'm Reki Kyan, I'm in your class!", Reki exclaimed as he was surprised that his classmate didn't recognize him which made him wonder if this is how (Y/n) feels when they get forgotten by others.

"Oh, I'm sorry", the blue-haired apologized to reki.

"Wanna skate?"Reki asked as tried to make a cool face which is something (Y/n) likes to call when Reki feels smug or proud about something.

"pfft! He did the face! hAhaha", (Y/n) said as they laughed at the scene in Infront of them, 'I bet he'll show him one of his tricks".

(Y/n) guessed wrong which made them let out a tsk. Though watching the new kid fall as Reki tried to teach him how to skate was fun to watch.

"Ooooo, the new kid dissed Reki's skateboard. Ototo-chan is serious now!", commented (Y/n) since Reki had a serious face on, "He jumped over the pretty guy 's face with his board! Who would have expected such bold actions coming from our sweet Ototo-chan!".

"I have a part-time job at that shop over there! If you'd like, I could pick out a board for beginners for you", Reki nervously said which made (Y/N) go awe.

Then the manager from where reki works popped out of nowhere and (Y/n) started getting a headache with all the arguing and talking happening around them to the point that they purposely knocked an empty trash can over to make them quiet down. (Y/n) knowing that this conversation will be moved to the skate shop, they decided to go on ahead cause the cute dog in the shop was left alone.

"you're the only one here that understands me don't you", (Y/n) said as they petted the cute small dog who in response liked their hands before biting the pretty boy who tried to pet them, "Nice going! Teach them a Lesson for ignoring me!". The dog then proceeded to bite Reki before jumping on to the manager for hugs.

(Y/n) let out a sad sigh before following after reki and the pretty boy to the train station to get a sticker to enter S. they then proceeded to fell asleep on the train for they felt oddly tired. When they woke up they noticed that both reki and Langa were gone.

"This feels like a reki & pretty boy only adventure, I'm better off meeting up with reki back in the shop", (Y/n) muttered before going back to sleep for the train would eventually take them home.