[ 𝟚 ]

Cherry had a confused face for he was knocked to the floor by something and felt something heavy laying on top of him.

'S-So close!", (Y/n) thought as they realized how close their lips were to cherry's, 'I still have my first kiss intact!".

It took a while for reki to explain that due to (Y/n) low presence people tend to not see nor hear them. Cherry was still skeptical until (Y/n) got the idea to write sorry cherry with leaves from the fallen branch. (Y/n) was so happy that reki had finally noticed them but that was short-lived for the walk to find Langa, cherry, and reki both seemed to have forgotten about them.

'Sigh, that was short-lived, they thought as they moped, 'I guess it back to being a ghost for me'.

They all watched Langa skate for a while before heading to a restaurant Cherry knew in order to discuss the Adman situation.

"Guys, sit where you find comfortable", Cherry said as they all entered a classy Italian restaurant which caused a really buff green head guy to yell, "Hey! Why are you using my place without permission!?".

They all sat down and seeing how there weren't enough seats to sit with the group, (Y/n) had to sit by themselves on the other side.

"it's not like I can order anything when reki can no longer hear me", said a sad (Y/n) as they watched everyone else get served and eat their tasty looking food, "I wish I could have one of my mom's tamales".

Seeing as nothing interesting was happening other than cherry showing how Adam's skating move works, (Y/n) decided to zone them out for they had no way of communicating even if they wanted to.

"1,000 years of death!", (Y/n) yelled as they made showdown jump and scream in pain which made everyone look at him as if he was crazy. Sadly, the happiness they felt was short-lived once they realized that Reki had left with Langa. He once again left them, the looming pain over their heart came back.

"at least cherry and joe are here still", (Y/n) said as they watched them bicker with each other, "I hate this, I hate this predicament I find myself in.... is this my torture?".