[ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤?]

Many things have changed since reki's birthday, Reki got a job in a skate shop and started getting even more into building his own skateboard. (Y/n) would go over reki's math to ensure he didn't get anything wrong for the measurements had to be to the tea when building. Over time reki noticed something about (Y/n), they always seem to go unnoticed by the people around them. When he asked them about it they said, "I look so plain that I'm like a background character when I stand next to you and your bright red hair! I stopped caring if people don't notice me for I have you! My cute little ototo-chan!". Though something about (Y/n)'s response didn't sit right with him, people wouldn't notice them to the point they don't remember seeing anyone. He tested this out when he asked Shadow if he saw (Y/N) giving him the finger, shadow just started looking around like crazy to see who was giving him the finger. Surprisingly he didn't see (y/n) in front of him.

"You live a sad life Aniki!", a crying Reki said as he hugged a confused (Y/N) with his non-broken arm.

"wa-what makes you say that?", (Y/n) said in a nervous voice.

"People tend to overlook you and forget even meeting you!"Reki said as he started shaking (Y/N) around.

"I don't care as long as ototo-chan can see and doesn't forget about me then I'm fine", (Y/n) happily said which made reki hug them tightly, "you're crushing me. We need to start running if you want to get to school on time".

"You're right! Let's run for it!", Reki said as he started running like crazy.

'Today is the long-awaited day, (Y/n) thought as they started running after Reki.

"Yosh! I made it in time!", Reki yelled as he stood in front of the school gates with (Y/n) behind him.

"You haven't made it to class yet so don't celebrate", (Y/n) stated which made Reki groan.

"8 boring hours at school without you sounds like hell!", Reki whined which made (Y/n) smile softly at him, "I just want school to be over with!".

"mmm, I have a feeling you will be rewarded by the universe today!", (Y/n) said as they pointed at reki, "The reward won't be given to you unless you get to class!".

"What makes you say that?", Reki questioned, for he felt like this was a trick to get him to cheer up after last night's S fiasco.

"Call it a gut feeling", (Y/n) said proudly as they gave Reki a thumbs up which only made him give them a dumbfounded look.

"Yeah like you had that gut feeling that following a Seagal would take you to the beach or that time were-"before Reki could finish saying his sentence (Y/n) covered his mouth with their hand.

"I thought we promised no to bring that up!"yelled an embarrassed (Y/n) but that was short-lived when they felt Reki lick their hand, "EW! Did you just lick my hand! That's it! Get to class!".

"Bye Aniki! I'll see you after school!!", yelled Reki as he ran off to class in order to avoid an angry (Y/n).

"you better", (Y/n) yelled as they started walking away from the school, "Kids these days".