Synopsis

SYNOPSIS

I'm used to people staring at me and calling my name. I'm used to being surrounded by a crowd. After all I'm Belaya Lawrence, the most sought after actress of my time. It was part of my job and my job is an important part of my life.

I can't say that I don't like the fame because I do. But more than that it was the acting that I really love. I love living different lives even if I only have one. It's challenging and wonderful at the same time because I can be anyone through the script that is given to me.

But sometimes when you have all the things that you ever wanted in life, it also can be boring. Pakiramdam ko kasi ay may kulang. I'm missing something that will make my life more... sweeter. What can I say? I want it all.

The thing is, it's not easy to find that missing thing if you don't even know in the first place what you're looking for.

Until one day, I met him.

I wouldn't mind for the lights of stardom to disappear if he'll be the only one left looking at me, I'll choose not one person to say my name again if I will just hear his voice say mine, and the crowd? I won't need it if he will be beside me.

One look at him and I knew that he will be more challenging and complicated than any of the projects that I had.

I want him.

So with my favorite Chanel on my shoulder, my wicked kickass Louboutin, and red lips on point... I embark to the most exciting project of my life. This time, there's no cameras, no lights, no directors, no writers.

A great result needs great planning. I don't care if it takes long just as long as I will have the result that I wanted. I'm a very patient person specially if the prize is worth waiting for. However, my life chose the perfect moment to complicate my plans.

Gifts from unknown sender? Check.

Flowers on my doorstep everyday? Check.

Scary letters? Check.

I got them all on my list. But the thing is there's a few additions I didn't signed up to.

Repeated phone calls? No.

Someone breaking in inside my home? No.

Real, creepy, lunatic, stalker? Uh nope.

Turning into a dramatic course, I found myself facing danger that is lurking in the dark waiting for the right time to strike. I can feel him when the hair on the back of my neck are standing, when I'm alone and I could fell a shadow following my footsteps, and I know that he's near whenever the blood in my veins will suddenly turn cold.

To say that I'm receiving a bad karma is an understatement. Karma is not just a bitch. She's also a freaking trickster.

The only great thing about everything?

I have all the more reason to keep him. The man with the edge sharper than anyone's, Pierce Dawson, the hot single dad that I plan on making mine. In this movie of my life... everything might be completely unscripted but I'm all for it.

Dahil ako ang future mommy ng baby ni yummy na daddy.