Ch 90:- MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE

Rose then says "okay okay.. I just think you have some urgent work so ... It's already late let's have dinner together...".

Tonight both of them then had their dinner in the ship and went to sleep.

Next morning Charles wakes her up at 4 am in the morning. He strokes her head slightly and says "wake up now....".

Rose says in a sleepy voice " Charles let me sleep a bit more.. i don't want to wake up now... It still dark outside.."

Charles says coaxing "let's go we are going to watch the sunrise together wake up now

Charles says coaxing "let's go we are going to watch the sunrise together wake up now.."

Rose says "I .. don't want to see.. you go and enjoy.. I want to sleep more..I am too tired.." She falls asleep after saying that.

Charles thinks this girl is getting bolder now. Saying no directly to me.... But it's good .. I feel so occupied when I am with her.. Only she has the courage to argue with me...

He then pick her up in a bridal style and put her on the bed outside. Then he placed her head gently on his lap and covered her with a blanket.

At 5 when the sun is about to rise he wakes her up.. and says lovingly "open you eyes and see now....'

She is still closing her eyes and says " I am sleeping don't

She is still closing her eyes and says " I am sleeping don't .. wake me up.."

Charles then says "just open you eyes that's all... "

The moment she open her eyes she is amazed..

She jumps up in excitement "This is so good.. I have never seen such a beautiful sunrise untill now..."

Charles then says teasingly " you want to sleep more right.. then go and sleep I will enjoy it alone..."

Rose then hugs him and says "okay okay.. I am wrong.. thank you for this.."

Soon they reach the beach..
Charles says " let's go to the hotel first then we will go out at night.."

Rose says okay..

They went to the hotel and take a bath there.. Rose sits on the bad and started rubbing her hair with towel.

On the other end Lily is studying for her exams. David comes and ask " are you looking for me..? "

Lily says "yes .. I have a problem with my studies and my sis is also not here to help me.. grandma said not to call them, so I didn't call them . David can you help me with the studies..."

David says smilingly "of course I will help you with that.. if my brother get to know about it I didn't help you he will get angry... "

Lily then says "Oh... so you are going to help me because of this..."

David says "That's not what I mean. I will help you because Rose .. I mean sister in law gave me your responsibility.. so I must help you..."

Lily then asked "is my sister and you are good friends..?"

I hope you all are enjoying the story 😊.....

Please don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe 😊.....

Thank you 😊