Ch 97:- YOU REALLY HAVE NO SHAME IN YOU !!

She then take a look at him and cursed him in her mind. This is all because of this man, he actually did it to me the whole night........No not whole night untill I have no more strength left...

Charles is sleeping naked under the silk sheets covering his naked body.. but his physique are quiet visible from it.. He really has a perfect body...

Charles's eyelids twitched a little and he started to wake up. Seeing Rose sitting on the bed with a pouting face, he already guessed the what's going on in her mind..

 Seeing Rose sitting on the bed with a pouting face, he already guessed the what's going on in her mind

He then smiles and says "have you cursed me enough...?".

Rose was shocked to death how can he read her mind so clearly.. This man is really scheming... 

Then Charles says in a husky voice "you slept too early last night... I haven't get enough of you... Let's continue it where we left.."

Rose blushed and says angrily "You really have no shame in you... you can really talk about those things early in the morning...."

Then when she again looks a him, she is shocked "this..."

Charles then laughs and teases her again "don't you know men's have morning wood...."

Isn't she already embarrassed enough with his words this morning. Now he says this so casually.... Rose blushed and she becomes as red as tomato. She is so embarrassed that she wants to dig a hole on the earth to hide there....

She gets up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom and closed the door...

Charles laughs seeing her embarrassed.. He then gets up and unlock the bathroom door.. . As this was his private suite so the door of the bathroom has no lock in it....

At that time Rose was brushing her teeth...

Seeing him inside the bathroom she is shocked and asks him curiously "how did you come inside...?"

Charles then says smilingly "did you forget that this is my private suite and the door has no lock in it...".

Rose gets angry and says "go outside, you are really acting like a pervert today...if you are not going out than I am..."

After saying that she bend towards the basin to wash her face... But she was wearing Charles shirt so as she bends.. the shirt slips off and her privates are clearly visible through it...".

When Charles saw this he swallowed hard to control his desires... As he doesn't want to do anything with her in the morning.. he know she is already too tired from his last night torture...

But Rose doesn't see his thoughts... what's actually going on in his mind....

Charles when sees her again he is unable to control himself he slapped lightly on her right ass cheek.....

She gets chocked with his action and spilled the water out of her mouth...

She then says in anger "You.....".

She was about to hit him with her hand, but she suddenly felts dizzy and is about to fall on the bathroom, but Charles supported her in time...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022🎉

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

Please don't forget to like ,comment and follow....

Thank you 😊