AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear friends!

    I hope you all are doing good. I know it's been a very very long time. I can't even show you my face for making you all wait for my updates. I think everyone forget the story also. I know it's my mistake. Today I'm here to let you all know that I won't give any updates for sometime. I quit writing for sometime. The reason is I'm busy with my career. I have exams in the near future. I want to concentrate on my career. It's more important for me now. I know this is wrong. I should not stop in the middle but I don't have a choice. I hope I'll get successful in my career very soon and came back to Wattpad and continue my passion in writing more stories.
     One of my friend suggested me to inform you all. She encouraged me that reader's will understand me. So here I am. Thanks for supporting me all this time and for being patient with my lack of updates.
    So sorry to disappoint you all. I promise to come back soon and get your love as before.

I Will be starting a new  book as a series of this. I will update it here first so keep this book on your Library to get more updates in near future.

Untill then stay tune and stay healthy.

Wish you all get success in your life❤️.

  Thank you

                                      Your Author

                                    DEBSMITA SAHA