𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

Jing Xiao finally finished almost all of her chores in exact 4 hours and 40 minutes, 20 minutes earlier than what Si Cheng said as while ago.

She plopped down the chair and sighed in relief as she rest for a while from a whole tiring day.

The female was too tired that her eyelids started to get heavy and she almost fell asleep.

" oh wait." -Jing Xiao

She remembered something that she should do.

" kailangan ko pa pala magluto." -Jing Xiao

Jing Xiao whimpered before throwing the pillow from the couch to the floor.

She lazily got up from her feet and walked towards the kitchen.

The girl started to look for the ingredients that she will be needing for what she is going to cook for dinner.

She opened every cabinets that are in the kitchen.

And once she found the things that she need, she immediately take it out of the cabinet and place it on the island table of the kitchen.

Jing Xiao took the utensils that she will be using before placing it all on the table where the other ingredients are.

She started to chop every vegetables and meat that were laying on the table.

She grabbed the pot and placed it down on the stove, before turning it into medium heat and placing all the ingredients in.

" why does there have to be a lot of chores to do?!" -Jing Xiao

Jing Xiao complained under her breath.

" andami naman ng binigay na gawain ni kuya kay Si Cheng. As if ginagawa niya yun lahat!" -Jing Xiao

She stirred the ingredients all together while waiting for it to heat up.

Jing Xiao is so busy that she didn't noticed that Si Cheng is leaning, crossing both of his arms, on the kitchen door while watching her.

Si Cheng quietly chuckled before strolling towards her.

The boy stayed behind her back, contemplating her every move.

He slowly walked closer to the girl until her back is sticking unto his chest.

The girl in front of him felt that somebody is on her back and was about to turn around.

But she was stopped when the boy wrapped his arms around her waist and positioned his chin on the girl's shoulder.

" looks delicious." -Si Cheng

" um... Thanks?" -Jing Xiao

Si Cheng smiled at the female's words.

" actually, nobody said that to me before. So it makes you the first." -Jing Xiao

" r-really? Well, that's cool. I think." -Si Cheng

He burried his head on Jing Xiao's neck.

" you smell good." -Si Cheng

" you're crazy." -Jing Xiao

The girl replied with a chuckle before hitting Si Cheng's shoulder.

" I mean it, anyways. You done already?" -Si Cheng

" with my chores, yes. With cooking, almost." -Jing Xiao

She smirked.

" looks like I finished all my tasks before 5 hours is up." -Jing Xiao