𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

The four boys were playing volleyball on the water while the girls are just talking to each other.

" Jing Xiao, look out!" -Felix

Felix yelled as he saw the volleyball flying towards Jing Xiao.

The the boys immediately swam towards Jing Xiao to block the ball before it could even hit her.

But instead, they bumped into each other and fall onto the water while Jing Xiao caught the ball on her hands.

" wow, Spiderman instincts. We should team up! I'm Robin!" -Felix

" Felix, si Batman yung partner ni Robin. Hindi si Spiderman." -Jacob

" you're ruining my mood. You know that? Of course, I know that Robin is Batman's partner but... I just wanted to say that okay?" -Felix

He pouted while crossing both of his arms before walking towards the girl who is holding the volleyball.

" oh, okay lang kayong dalawa?" -Jing Xiao

She asked the two boys who are holding there heads.

" Jing Xiao! The ball please!" -Felix

The girl handed the ball to the younger as he run towards Jacob and started to play volleyball again.

Jing Xiao turned her head towards the two boys and asked.

" okay lang kayo?" -Jing Xiao

The two of them nodded before He Nian walked towards the other boys while Si Cheng checked if the girl in front of him is alright.

He held the head of the younger one with both of his hands and checked her head.

" okay ka lang?" -Si Cheng

She nodded making the male smile and move both of his palms to her cheeks and squeezing it.

" cute." -Si Cheng

The girl's heart fluttered as her stomachs started to be filled with butterflies.

" h-huh?" -Jing Xiao

" wala." -Si Cheng

Si Cheng messed the girl's hair before swimming towards the other boys.

" hala, may kinikilig~" -Yi Ren

Jing Xiao turned her attention towards her best friend who is standing beside her, before hitting her arm slightly and walking together towards the shore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" uy... Malapit lang pala room ninyo sa amin?" -Jing Xiao

" ah oo, para mabisita naman namin kayo. But of course you guys have to have a private time to spend together." -Yi Ren

She said as she started to wiggle her eyebrows.

Jing Xiao let out a fake laugh before pursing her lips together.

"ano bang sinasabi mong private time to spend together? Yuck." -Jing Xiao

" grabe naman. Of course you and Si Cheng have to spend time together especially na asawa mo na siya." -Yi Ren

" okay, okay. Sige magpapahinga muna ako, kayo rin ha." -Jing Xiao

The two of them hugged each other before getting inside their assigned room.

Jing Xiao walked towards the glass door that leads to the veranda before opening it, the cold ocean breeze hitting every part of her face.

She smiled at the view and started to look around.

She looked down and saw Felix with the duck tube wrapped around his waist again.

Felix looked at the girl and recognized that it was Jing Xiao so he smiled and immediately waved at her, the girl waving back at her.

" juice oh." -Si Cheng

She heard Si Cheng said which made her turn around, seeing Si Cheng with two juices on his hand.

" Ano sa'yo yung orange or mango?" -Si Cheng

" as usual, the mango." -Jing Xiao

She was about to get the juice form her husband but he lift it up.

" oh." -Si Cheng

He said as he gave the orange juice to the girl.

" Pero gusto ko yung mango." -Jing Xiao

" eh gusto ko rin. So sa akin toh, ito sa'yo." -Si Cheng

The girl rolled her eyes as she let out an annoyed groan.

" joke lang." -Si Cheng

He gave the mango juice to the girl but she ignored it and just walked back inside the room, leaving the boy outside the veranda with two juices on his hand.

" uy, nagtatampo si Jing Xiao~" -Si Cheng

The male sang as he got inside the room and sitting on the bed with the girl.

" sige na oh. Before I change my mind." -Si Cheng

The girl still did not respond to him and continue to scroll through her phone.

" Ayaw mo? Edi akin na lang." -Si Cheng

Si Cheng was about to take a sip but the girl grabbed the drink away from him and drank it.

" iinomin naman pala eh." -Si Cheng