𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

The two girls waited for the other boys to come.

Yi Ren and Jing Xiao sat on the vacant chairs and started to apply sunblock all over their body, while waiting for the four boys.

" what is taking them so long? I want to swim so badly." -Yi Ren

" mauna ka na then." -Jing Xiao

She shook her head before looking at the back and sighing.

" Finally! Ang tagal niyong maglakad noh?" -Yi Ren

Jing Xiao looked at the back and saw the four of the boys walking towards them.

Well three of them, Felix is running kasama ang bibeng salbabida niya.

" Felix. Ano ba yang dala dala mo?" -Yi Ren

She said crossing both of her arms and raising both fo her eyebrows at the boy in front of her.

" 4 words. None. Of. Your. Business. At tsaka hindi nga ako nagreklamo nung nakita ko na puro lotion, shampoo at iba't ibang klaseng sabon yung nasa loob ng luggage mo diba?" -Felix

He stuck his tongue out before running to the water with the duck floater wrapped around his chest.

" pagpasensyahan mo na lang si Felix. Ganyan talaga yan." -Jacob

Yi Ren nodded and sat beside her best friend.

" ligo na tayo?" -Yi Ren

Tanong niya sa dalagang nasa tabi niya.

" ah sige." -Jing Xiao

Yi Ren smiled at her before looking around and taking off her robe revealing her two piece.

She placed it on the chair where her other things are while the boys are looking at her.

" edi wow! Sanaol slim!" -Felix

Sigaw ni Felix na lumalangoy palayo sa amin.

" Lix, wait for me!" -Jacob

Jacob yelled as he jump in the water and started to swim to catch up to Felix.

" wow hah. Kaya pala nagdidiet ka. Bagay sa'yo." -He Nian

" thanks." -Yi Ren

Then the girl turned to Si Cheng.

" bagay ba sa akin Si Cheng?" -Yi Ren

Si Cheng looked at the girl and simply nodded while smiling.

" dali na, Jing Xiao! Ligo na tayo, para na rin makita ni Si Cheng yung beach body mo! Dali!" -Yi Ren

" Di naman ako kasing slim mo. At tsaka nakita na kaya nito kahapon ni Si Cheng so mauna ka na." -Jing Xiao

" sige if you say so. He Nian, Si Cheng!  Dali! Magswimming na tayo." -Yi Ren

He Nian nodded before sitting on Yi Ren's chair while Si Cheng sat beside Jing Xiao.

The male lay on the chair and pushed the girl away using his leg.

" ano bang problema mo ha?" -Jing Xiao

" Wala lang, gusto ko lang humiga. But your blocking my view kasi. So I pushed you. Sige na maligo ka na nga!" -Si Cheng

The girl rolled her eyes and stood up before dusting the sand away from her robe.

She looked around then took off her glasses and placing it on the table.

Jing Xiao took the tie off her hair causing it to fall flawlessly on her back.

She untied the ribbon on her robe before taking it off her body.

The boys swimming from a far stopped from playing and looked at the girl.

She run her fingers through her hair as she looked at the ocean view.

" uy, Felix. You're drooling." -Jacob

" huh?" -Felix

He wiped the side of his lips before looking back at Jing Xiao.

Jing Xiao is slim but Yi Ren is slimmer than her that is why she is kind of insecure about herself.

Si Cheng looked at his wife and noticed that she already took off her robe revealing her body.

He moved his sunglasses to his head and looked at Jing Xiao who slowly walked towards the water.

He smirked to himself before biting his lips and placing the sunglasses on the table beside Jing Xiao's.

The young man stood up before taking his shirt off and throwing it beside Jing Xiao's robe.

" Sanaol may abs!!! May kinikilig diyan uy!!!" -Jacob

" Ehem! Ehem! Byun Jing Xiao! Asan ka?! Ehem. Ehem." -Felix

Sigaw ng dalawang binata making Jing Xiao turned her head towards the two of them to give each of them a glare.

At exactong pagkaharap ng dalaga ay nasa harapan niya na si Si Cheng.

" like the view, babe?" -Si Cheng