𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

" bakit mo nanaman kasama si He Nian?" -Si Cheng

Si Cheng pushed the girl inside the hotel room making her groan in annoyance.

" Ano ba Si Cheng, pwede bang tigil tigilan mo na yung kakaselos mo kay He Nian. Everybody knows that we are just friends and nothing more. Iba nga yung gusto non eh." -Jing Xiao

" and how are you sure that he's saying the truth?! Na may iba na talaga siyang gusto at hindi ikaw yun?!" -Si Cheng

" oo-" -Jing Xiao

" at bakit?!" -Si Cheng

Galit na sigaw ng lalaki.

" kasi kaibigan ko si He Nian. Kaya pinagkakatiwalaan ko siya-" -Jing Xiao

" pero yung lalaking tinuturi mong kaibigan ay ang taong hinalikan ka kahit alam niya na ikakasal ka na at may kakapalan pang sabihin na he will treat you and love you better than I am." -Si Cheng

The girl fell silent and just stood there while Si Cheng smirked to himself and massaged his head before looking back at the girl.

" now I know." -Si Cheng

" what do you mean?" -Jing Xiao

" alam ko na ngayon bakit iniwan ka ng mga magulang mo." -Si Cheng

Anger and pain are slowly filling Jing Xiao's body.

" kasi alam nilang magiging matigas ang ulo ng magiging anak nila. Kaya iniwanan ka na lang nila-" -Si Cheng

Jing Xiao's palm flew across his face stopping him from saying any other words.

" don't you e-ever say anything about m-my parents. B-because you don't k-know a-anything about them at all." -Jing Xiao

Tears started to run down the girl's cheeks as hiccups started to come out from her lips.

" J-Jing Xiao. I'm sorry I didn't mean it-" -Si Cheng

Before he could even finish what he was about to say, the girl started to run towards her room.

She slammed the door close and jumped on her bed before hugging both of her knees and cry.

Flashback...

It was rainy and dark once again at the streets of Wenzhou.

A woman was running with a baby crying on her arms, trying to find an available place to stay on until the rain stops.

And to her luck she found one.

She ran towards the bus stop and sat there before drying herself and her baby.

The woman is poor and has no place to live in.

She was once living with her husband, who she loved dearly, but was kicked out because of the hatred of her mother in law with her living with them.

Her husband secretly let her stay on their townhouse with their daughter but her mother in law soon found out and kicked her out again.

Her husband's mother wanted to take her daughter with them to America and as expected for a mother, she refused.

The mother was furious and was about to force to take the baby from her but before she could even do anything, she ran away with the baby on her arms and here she is now.

All wet with the rain, hungry because of not eating any food, and tired because of running.

She took a glance of her daughter who became calm and fell asleep.

A smile made its way to her lips as she observed her daughter's face.

" there! The girl's here!" -guard

One of the mother in law's guard shouted making the woman to flinch and stand on her feet before running again.

She looked around as she ran towards an alleyway to hide her daughter.

" where is she?" -guard

The woman took the chance to run away for good.

Her head always turns at the back to check if they are still chasing her, but thank God that they aren't.

She looked forward and her eyes saw a house.

She looked at her daughter before running towards that place.

The woman placed the baby down before taking a paper and writing on it.

She fold it up before looking back at her daughter.

" I'm sorry, I hope you understand why mommy have to do this." -woman

The woman placed a kiss on her daughter's forehead before taking a cardboard and placing her daughter there.

She took the note before clipping it on the towel that was wrapped around the baby's body.

She stood up and wiped her tears before taking a last glance on her daughter and knocking on the door.

The woman ran away as a middle aged woman opened the door and looked at the baby on the doorway before taking it unto her arms.

The middle aged woman saw the note and red it before getting inside.

" I hope they will take good care of you here and I pray to God that we will be seeing each other again one day." -woman

She wiped her tears before running away.

The woman who is holding the baby looked at her before placing her down on the crib and reading the note that was clipped on her towel.

" sorry if mommy have to do this, I hope you will understand. This is the only way I can think of and I don't have that much time. Always remember mommy loves you and I didn't do this because I don't want you. I hope you can read this one day. I promise dear, I will look for you when everything is fine. I love you so much Jing Xiao. Love mommy."

The woman then looked at the sleeping baby after reading the note from its mother.

" Jing Xiao, what a nice name. I'll keep that for you." -woman

Time Skips...

The woman was holding Jing Xiao, who is sleeping, on her arms.

She was holding the paper at the same time before placing it on her pocket.

But what she did not know, it fell off her pocket and was left laying on the floor.

A kid saw the note and took it before reading it.

" Jing Xiao." -kid

He said before shoving it on his pocket.