𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Jing Xiao's Pov.

I slowly opened my eyes and was about to lift my head up, when I felt something was on top of it and there I saw a sleeping Si Cheng.

A smile creeped on my lips as I slowly lift his head and place it on my shoulder, so that he would be comfortable while sleeping.

I opened the window to look at the view outside and I took a picture of it, then smiled when I saw the beautiful photo on my phone.

But then I noticed that the sunlight is hitting Si Cheng's face and he is flinching, so I covered his face with my palm as I looked outside the window.

Naramdaman ko na hinahawakan ni Si Cheng yung kamay ko so I intertwined my hands with his.

Time Skips...

I heard a groan from beside me and saw Si Cheng getting up.

" Musta tulog mo?" -Jing Xiao

" okay lang, ikaw? Anong oras ka pa ba nagising?" -Si Cheng

" kanina pa, actually." -Jing Xiao

Si Cheng smiled and I looked back at the window, seeing that we are near the airport.

After a few minutes, we successfully and safely landed on the airport runway.

" Thank you Lord." -Jing Xiao

I breathed in and out before standing up to get the things from above us.

We got down from the airplane and immediately smelled the fresh breeze.

" this is going to be a great vacation!" -Jing Xiao

" it's our honeymoon, baby." -Si Cheng

I rolled my eyes and continue to drag my luggage towards the exit of the airport.

" ano honeymoon lang? Of course this is our vacation as well, duh~" -Jing Xiao

I said while looking around the airport.

" Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Korea!" -flight attendants

" thank you." -Jing Xiao & Si Cheng

Me and Si Cheng smiled and bowed at them as we got out of the airport.

The car, that mom's friend asked to take us from the airport, arrived as soon as we got out.

Yey, we don't have to wait!

I am really tired right now and I wanna sleep on a comfy cloud like bed.

The driver got out of the car and helped us to get our things before placing it behind the black car.

Then the two of us got inside the car as the driver started to drive towards our destination.

Time Skips...

Jeju Island...

We got out the car and the driver helped us to get our things from behind the car.

" thank you." -Jing Xiao

I breathed in deeply as I smelled the ocean breeze.

I am totally going to jump in the ocean after I rest for a while.

We got inside the hotel and Si Cheng went to the counter to get the keys for our hotel room.

After minutes of waiting, Si Cheng finally have the keys for our room.

He waved it at me before taking the bags on the couch I am sitting on.

The two of us immediately started to walk towards our room since we are pretty tired from 4 hours of traveling.