𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

Jing Xiao's Pov.

My eyes opened as I look around, seeing there is no Si Cheng sleeping beside me.

I slowly sat down on the bed, my heart still beating so fast thinking about what happened last night.

Somebody knocked on the door making me turn my head towards it.

The door opened revealing Si Cheng with a tray of food on his hands.

" good morning." -Si Cheng

He said with a smiled and I smiled back.

Si Cheng walked towards me before sitting down on the bed and giving me the tray.

" sorry about last night. I was just... Um... Jealous." -Si Cheng

I still can't believe that he got jealous because He Nian called me 'baby', I mean it's normal, probably for the two of us only.

" it's fine, Si Cheng." -Jing Xiao

I said placing my palm on top of his and massaged it making him smile.

Si Cheng sat closer to me before pulling me into a hug.

He gave me a peck on my forehead then to my cheeks then smiled at me.

I grabbed his chin and gave him a kiss on the lips, then he kissed back.

Si Cheng pulled out before taking the tray and placing it on the nightstand.

" breakfast can wait." -Si Cheng

He hovered above me and started to kiss me on the lips then to my cheeks.

" yes breakfast can, but my stomach can't. I'm hungry." -Jing Xiao

I gently pushed him to my side before getting my food.

Si Cheng groaned as he lay down on the bed and looking at me as I eat my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I placed all of my clothes, that were laying on the bed, inside my bag before closing the zipper.

" when is the taxi coming?" -Jing Xiao

Tinanong ko si Si Cheng na nakahiga sa kama namin.

" malapit na daw, sabi ni mama. Siguro mamaya nandyan na yun." -Si Cheng

I nodded as I patted his head and continue to pack the things that I will be needing for the trip.

Today's the day we're going to Jeju Island!

And I'm so excited about it.

Habang nag-aayos ako ng gamit biglang kinuha ni Si Cheng yung kamay ko at nilagay ito pabalik sa ulo niya.

I got confused why he placed my hand on his head.

He looked at me and pouted like a little kid.

" pat pat." -Si Cheng

Sabi niya, in a small tone, making me furrow my eyebrows and look at him weirdly.

" pat pat!!!" -Si Cheng

Sigaw niya na parang bata na gustong bumili ng candy.

" alright, alright. Just wait will ya?" -Jing Xiao

I patted his head like he wanted and he smiled at me before turning back his attention on his phone.

" sige na, kunin mo na yung mga gamit mo at baka mamaya maya nandyan na yung taxing hinihintay natin." -Jing Xiao

Kinuha ko yung bag ko at bumaba sa living room.

I heard some honks making me turn my head towards the door.

" Si Cheng! Andito na yung taxi!" -Jing Xiao

I grabbed my bags and run towards the door as I was so excited for the trip to Palawan.

Si Cheng came running down the stairs with the bags in both of his hands.

He locked the door before getting inside the taxi and sitting beside me.

" Airport please." -Si Cheng

Si Cheng told the driver and the taxi started it's engine before driving towards the airport.

Time Skips...

Airplane...

I ran in front of Si Cheng, para ako yung maka-upo sa seat na katabi ng window.

" uy, may tao po dito." -Si Cheng

He groaned but I just stuck out my tongue before sitting on our assigned seat.

Si Cheng placed all of our things on top of us before sitting beside me and flicking my forehead.

" aray! Para saan yun?!" -Jing Xiao

" alam mo bang malapit ako nahulog kanina dahil sa'yo?!" -Si Cheng

" Buti nga sa'yo!" -Jing Xiao

I crossed both my arms and looked over at the window, to see the beautiful view outside.

The airplane flew and I saw the view of the whole airport from the window of the airplane making me smile at myself.

I pulled out my phone and started to take pictures of the view outside.

According to what my dad said, it will take 2 hours and 30 minutes for the travel to South Korea.

My eyelids became heavy as I felt sleepy.

Medyo maaga rin kasi kaming gumising para maabotan yung flight namin eh.

I yawned as I leaned my head on the back of my seat and slowly, I fall asleep.

Si Cheng's Pov.

I heard little snores from the person beside me so I checked if what is she doing and I found out that she fell asleep.

And being the little naughty guy I am, I took my phone from the pocket of my pants and took a picture of her before saving it on my phone.

I silently chuckled as I look at her pictures sleeping.

Even though it's funny, I still find her attractive while sleeping.

I noticed her head is slightly moving so I slowly placed her head on my shoulder and closed the window so the sunlight will not hit her face.

I looked at her sleeping face that was covered with her hair.

A quiet chuckle left my mouth as I tuck her hair behind her ear so I can have a better view of her face.

I sighed and placed my head over hers as I slowly fell asleep.