Chapter 16

Sorry this chapter is pretty short, but I think it's really sweet and a necessary part of the story. Also I've updated this like 5 times today, so I think it makes up for it.

I wake up to sunshine coming through a window and a big white comforter covering me. I feel arms around me and look to see Niall lying next to me with his arms around my waist sleeping.

I look at the clock on the bedside table and it says 9:36 a.m.

"Hey Niall, I have to get up." I say, moving his arms and slipping out of bed. I hear a muffled grunt come from under the covers.

I walk to the hotel room bathroom and wash my face, when I walk out of the bathroom I can't keep a smile from appearing on my face when I see the sun on Niall's gorgeous face.

He moves around a bit and makes a few cute little noises before his eyes open a little, a smile forms on his face when he see me.

"Morning lovely" his accent is thick and deep.

"Come here," he says patting the bed next to him.

"Why?" I smile.

"Cause I love you, and I want a cuddle." He grins at me and sits up a little. I can't resist and jump on the bed next to him.

We snuggle and kiss for awhile but are interrupted when someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" I yell.

"Hey sorry to interrupt guys. It's Zayn. Preston would like for you guys to get up and start getting ready." Niall makes a disappointed face.

"Alright, thanks mate, give us 10 then we be up." Niall pulls me close.

"Good see you In a bit" Zayn says.