Epilogue

Ring ring ring! I look at the caller ID. It's Zayn.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Vas' happening?" I hear little laughs in the background.

"Hey Zayn," I hear him yell at the guys to shut up.

"So, you coming to the concert tonight?"

"Are you joking? Of course!"

"Good. See you then!" And he hangs up. The tour ended four months ago, around the time of Niall and my 10 month anniversary. Their new tour started 3 weeks ago so I don't get to see him much, but we make it work.

I finish curling my hair and get in my car to drive to the concert. When I get there, security recognizes me and directs me to a private parking garage. When I'm parked I grab my purse and get out of the car.

"Hey Nora," I hear from behind me. I turn around and smile.

"Hey Al!" I say to one of my favorite security guards.

"Long time no see!" We catch up and he shows me where to go to get to backstage.

I speed up as I go to Niall's dressing room. By the time I get there, I'm running. I fling open the door and see Lou doing Niall's hair. When he sees me he jumps up and embraces me. We ignore Lou's protests and kiss.

When we pull away, Lou shoves Niall back in the chair and continues doing his hair. The concert is amazing. When the last song comes on, Niall announces that he wrote it, and that it's from their album that's coming out next month. The song is beautiful.

When a reference about our time in Ireland comes, I know it's written about me. When the song ends, I'm nearly in tears. Niall asks me to come on stage. When I get up on stage, Niall begins to speak.

"Nora, I know I say this a lot, but I'm going to say it again. I love you. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." A collective gasp erupts from the crowd. Niall gets down on one knee and pulls out a little black box. He opens it and reveals the diamond ring inside.

"Nora, will you marry me?"