Introduction

Thank you so much for showing interest in my fan fiction!

Before we start the story, I would like to mention a few things.

Firstly, I would like to start by saying I'm a big fan of RWBY, and Winter Schnee is my favorite character. I do love many other characters in RWBY though. I was inspired to write this story from my love for Winter, and from reading other self-insert fan fictions.

This is purely going to be a romance/slice-of-life type of fan fiction. If you're looking for the popular themes of RWBY (adventures, fighting Grimm, etc.), you won't find them in this fan fiction. There's mostly just going to be fluff (and some angst). This fan fiction is also mainly about Winter Schnee, with some minor moments involving Weiss Schnee, and the rest of Team RWBY. Most characters in RWBY (excluding some occasional brief mentions of a few side characters) will not be in this fan fiction.

Although anyone is welcomed to read this story regardless of gender or orientation, please keep in mind that this is a MALE reader fanfiction - so you (Y/N) will be referred to as a man throughout the story. I also wrote a lot of myself in Y/N (the main character's perspective) as well (my likes/dislikes, how I react to stuff, etc.), so you may not always relate with everything Y/N says and does.

Despite writing for years, I admit that writing fan fictions with already existing characters that I didn't create myself, has never been my strong point, and I've been told that I sometimes write characters "OOC". I'm aware of this, and it's something I'm working on, so please bare with me.

Lastly, I purposely made the location of this fan fiction ambiguous, so it's up to you to decide if you want this story to take place in Remnant, the real world, or even some other fictional place. I'm mentioning this so I don't leave anyone wondering why I wasn't clear about the setting.

WARNING!!

There are themes that take place after events of volume 8. Reading this fan fiction may spoil some events if you have not yet seen the finale of volume 8.

DISCLAIMER!!

I do not own any of the characters from RWBY. This fan fiction is purely for entertainment purposes!

With all that being said, enjoy!