Chapter 2

*The Same Evening, at the Same Time Winter and Weiss Were With Each Other*

Y/N was watching the snow fall from his apartment window while listening to music.

Y/N was a relatively handsome young man with Y/Eye Color eyes, Y/Hair Color hair, and Y/Skin Complexion skin complexion. He led an ordinary, uneventful life, and always felt as if something was missing. He was constantly yearning for more.

Y/N: "I just wish more than anything, something new and exciting will come into my life and turn things around. I feel like I should be happy that I have a peaceful life, and don't have too much to worry about, but I can't help but constantly feel bored. I wish I didn't feel this way." Y/N thought to himself as he continued looking at the snow falling from his window.

Y/N works at a local cafe, and he mostly just stays at home either gaming or doing various things on his computer in his free time. He doesn't have any real close connections with anyone, and only really casually talks to a few people he works with at his job.

Y/N spent the rest of the evening designing original characters on his iPad, and then got ready for bed. He had another long day of work ahead of him, and wanted to get a good night sleep.

As Y/N was laying in his bed, he began thinking.

Y/N: "Maybe one day, out of nowhere, I'll meet someone who will be so special to me, that no matter what I do, I'll always feel happy as long as I'm with that person. I know that's a fairytale way of thinking, but I never want to stop believing that miracles are all around us, and anything can happen at anytime. Until then though, I guess I will just have to continue waiting." Y/N thought to himself.

Y/N kept thinking about various things to himself, until he finally fell asleep.