Happiness

It was a busy day for Arthit, not only is he tired but also frustrated by the fact that Kongpob was about to say "I love you" to him but this bitch of a motherfucking woman named Elise ruined it with her disgusting personality.

Let's get this straight, Elise was someone who's...well bugging Arthit for the last few years. She had this huge crush on the latter but Arthit didn't reciprocated her feelings because Arthit finds her as a hoe. Elise being tge persistent girl she is didn't stop flirting with Arthit because she knows Arthit will never find his ideal someone, but that all changed when she heard a conversation where Arthit's voice was as soft as cotton candy. She got jealous and decided to call Arthit "hotshot" to maked whoever he's on the phone with burst in jealousy and maybe get mad at Arthit.

"That fucking woman, if Kongpob's mad at me it'll be the end of her. Fucking shit..."

Arthit continued to mumble as he got out of the car, he noticed that the house was unusually quiet. Kongpob...- he thought as he ran inside the house, running up th stairs and open the closet. He got relieved when he saw Kongpob's clothes still intact, but Kongpob's the one missing. He went back outside to see his driver standing with apologetic eyes. The driver wasn't Tay by the way.

"Where is he?"

"The club sir"

Fuck- he thought before he scurried off to the given address.

~

The music was blasting with May and Oak still aren't drunk. They kept talking while keeping an eye at Kongpob.

"Don't you think something's off with Kong?"

May asked off sipping from her tequila.

"Yeah, I mean why would he dance with someone else tha... you know P'arthit? They're a couple right? Or that was bullshit?"

Oak under the dim light raised a brow.

"Of course they're lovers, remember how detailed his story was? They kissed remember? So what's up?"

"I think where about to find out"

Oak said pointing at a direction where Arthit Rojnapat stood roaming his frightened eyes trying to find his babe. May looked at Oak as they hurriedly went to Arthit.

"Uh...uh...it was May's fault!"

Oak blabbered making May sigh.

"He's over there Khun Arthit"

Arthit thanked her and proceeded to walk where Kongpob was. Thank goodness for the dim light that people was still minding their own. Jealousy crept in Arthit when he saw Kongpob's body was roamed with another man's hands. How they were dancing, how the guy was being captivated by his lover.

"That's enough"

He said sternly standing beside a smirking Kongpob, he knows Arthit would come for him and fuck yeah! Jealous Arthit is sext Arthit.

"You heard him, that's enough boy"

Kongpob said sassily as he turned to face his jealous lover.