4 - im fine

* * *

Today was my first day of school, my doctors aloud it, just saying to take things slow. I was happy about going back to school actually. I get to see all my friends again. I think I have friends...? I don't know.

Anyways, Isaac is supposed to pick me up in five minutes and I'm just waiting for him. I opened my door and walked downstairs, seeing my mom in the kitchen. "Wow, you look beautiful." She said, smiling at me. She handed me a small orange bottle. "Take one of these at lunch, their stress relievers and then take two of these, it's a pain reliever. Got it?"

I nodded and took the bottle, putting it in my backpack. "Thanks mom." I said, kissing her cheek. "I'll see you after school."

"Bye sweetheart." She called, waving as I walked outside.

Isaac pulled up and as I was opening the passenger door, a girl with red hair and a pretty face was already sitting there. "Hi." She said, giving me a nice smile.

"Hi." I said, closing the door and getting in the back with a sigh.

"Karl, this is Sage, my g- friend."

"Nice to meet you." I said quietly, sinking into the back seat.

"Is this the one that got hit by a truck?" She whispered to Isaac not so quietly.

"That's him." Isaac said, looking in the rear view mirror and winking at me. I give him a half hearted smile and look out the window.

The day went by very slowly, my classes were boring and I barely paid attention, everyone was whispering about me as I passed, lunch was fine, I got to see Nick but I also had to eat with Sage and Isaac. I'm in my last class now and I have five more minutes. Isaac is in this class too and he keeps winking at me and sending a smile my way.

When the classes were out and I was picking up my bags off of the ground Isaac came over to me and grabbed my ass. "Isaac- were in a classroom." I said, smacking his hand off.

"Cmon bae, I know a place we could go."

I just shrugged, not knowing what he meant. He put his arm around me sideways and I felt his hands on my torso, playing with the waist band of my jeans.

He led me out to the football field and I was about to sit down on the turf when he continued walking over to the bleachers. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he crouched down under the bleachers and started taking off his shirt.

"What does it look like I'm doing? We're gonna fuck." He said, stripping off his pants.

"I don't wa-."

I was cut off by him tugging off my skirt. "Isaac. St-."

"Shut up you whore. You want this." He growled, taking off his boxers and then mine, he scratched the skin near my hips and I saw it start bleeding.

I felt tears sting my eyes. No. My head was saying as he climbed on top of me. No. It repeated as he put his tip in me. I let the tears fall out, they blurred my vision, blocking out Isaac. I laid there crying as he used me. As he raped me. It hurt so badly, not just physically but mentally. I looked down at my body, there were bruises on my skin from where he pushed me down and grabbed me aggressively. I saw his dick in me and his naked body over me.

When I felt him finally fill me up inside I was sobbing quietly. I put my hands over my eyes and he ripped them off, a smirk on his face. As he was getting dressed again he started talking. "Remember, I'm your boyfriend. I can do what I want with you, slut."

I kept crying as he walked away, fully clothed again. I was lying in the grass with just a shirt on. I scurried to put my jeans back on and then I curled into a ball, burying my face into my knees. I just wished for the darkness I had after the crash, where my mind was empty. It was scary then but that's all I want right now.

I walked home, my legs barely holding me up from how bad they hurt. I trying to compose myself before I walked in the door.

"Karl! How was school?" My mom said when I walked in the door.

"It was good." I lied. "I think I'm going to go to bed, I feel really tired."

"Oh yeah, those new pills can do that." She said, kissing my forehead. "Goodnight sweetie." I flinched a little when her lips touched my forehead but not enough for her to notice.

"Goodnight." I said dryly, going upstairs to my room.

The first thing I did when I got up there was rip off my clothes. I'll burn these later. Then I got in the shower, scrubbing myself down so hard my skin was red everywhere.

I got out and put on sweatpants and a long hoodie. My phone buzzed on my nightstand.

I went over to it and saw it was Nick.

Nick

Hey u doing good?

Yeah I'm just really tired from my new pills

You going to bed?

Yup

Goodnight Karly

Goodnight Nick

—————

I put my phone away and laid my head down on a pillow, closing my eyes. When I closed my eyes there were mixed images of... Isaac. And then the crash. This time the crash was so much more detailed, me hitting the ground and a piece of glass shoving into my leg, the distant screams of my mom, screeching of car tires as everyone on the street got out of their cars to help. And then the last thing, the thing I hadn't heard before, the sound of a truck backing up and then driving off.

I finally cried myself to sleep.

* * *
900 words