18

* * *

Nick got out of the car and I followed his actions. He stopped in front of the car and when I caught up to him he put his hands on my hips and kissed my forehead.

I smiled up at him and we started walking toward the school, hand in hand. I got multiple stares from people I didn't know and I basically hid myself behind Nick.

When we got into the school Nick squeezed my hand and led me down the hallway, through the sea of other kids. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly, looking around at everyone.

"To the front office, you need your schedule and shit."

I had most of my classes with Nick, only three of them weren't.

As we were walking to our first class I saw Isaac at the end of the hallway. He was staring right at me with a smirk. I moved closer to Nick, grabbing his sleeve gently.

Nick was talking about something that I'd tuned out, he finally turned toward me and pulled me into his arms. "Hi." I said, nuzzling into his neck.

"Hi, baby." He said quietly, kissing the top of my head. I stay in his arms for a few more moments before we both heard the warning bell ring.

I sat down in the seat next to Nick in the classroom, I looked around and saw Sage in the back of the class, her lips big as ever and her top showing off so much of her tit I don't even know how she hasn't been dress coded. She was looked at me with a devilish grin as she reached into her backpack and grabbed her phone.

I wrapped my arms around myself and turned back toward the teacher in the front of the classroom.

The whole period I didn't focus on what the teacher was saying, I was too distracted by random things, the small piece of paper on my desk, Nick's hand, and most of all, being in the same building as the person who raped me. I was scared to say the least.

The class after that I had with Nick and it was the same thing, me being distracted. The class before lunch was a different story though, I didn't have it with Nick, I had it with Isaac. He sat at the desk across from me and I felt him watching me. I looked down at my hands in my lap, they were shaking vigorously. I think Isaac noticed this because he scooted his chair just a little closer to mine and snickered.

"Jacobs." I heard the teacher say in a warning tone. "Please pay attention to my class."

"Sorry." I whispered, holding back buckets of tears. I lifted up the leg hole of my shorts a little bit and saw the only scar that Isaac left on me that went from my hip to just above my mid thigh.

When this class was over I started walking toward my locker alone, I walked quickly, trying to get as far away from Isaac as I could. I felt a hand wrap around my arm. I jumped and turned around, it was just Nick.

"Hi!" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hi, how was your class?"

"Weird." I responded, putting my face in his neck.

"What happened?"

"Just Isaac being a freak."

He wrapped his arms tighter around me and slowly swayed from side to side. "Do you want to eat lunch?" He asked after a moment.

"Sure."

We walked out the back doors and to the court yard, there was a large concrete area that was lined with benches. Nick sat down on one and I sat down next to him, leaning my head onto his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and pulled his phone out of his bag. There were three messages from his mom and he put his phone back, wrapping his arms around me once again. "Nora keeps asking to see you."

I hummed. "Can you come over after school?"

He nodded and smiled.

I thought about something for a moment. "Hey Nick..?" I asked, looking up to face him.

"Mm?"

"Is it supposed to, uh, hurt?"

"Can you specify, baby."

I didn't talk for a second and I felt him squeeze my hand. "When you- uh, have sex?" I added, looking away from his eyes and feeling my cheeks get hot.

He didn't respond for a moment and I thought I might have said something wrong, as I was about to start apologizing he started talking. "No. Well like, maybe the first time but just a little."

"Thank you." I whispered, still looking at my shoes on the bench. He tilted my head up by my jaw and I saw a cute grin on his face.

"We don't need to rush anything, we don't even have to do anything at all if you don't want to, okay?" He reassured, running a hand up my side.

I nodded and smiled a little bit. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "There's no rush." He said, resting his chin on top of my head.

I felt like a little kid, learning about a new word. Nick was nice about it though.

"Sorry." I said.

"For what?"

I shrugged. "I didn't know." I felt his chin leave my head and he looked at me again.

"There's nothing wrong with that, baby." He said. "I don't care if you're a, virgin, or whatever, I love you, that's all that matters to me."

I smiled wider and felt myself blush. "I love you too." Butterflies erupted in my stomach. "Thanks." I kissed his lips gently and secured my arm over his torso like a seatbelt.

He smiled and kissed me again, this time for a little longer, when he pulled back he bit my lower lip a little.

"Pandas?"

"Yeah?"

"How many people have you had sex with?"

"Are you asking for my body count, Karl Jacobs?" He asked, a smile clear in his voice.

I looked at him with a grin and nodded.

"Three." He said hesitantly.

I stared at him for a second and then moved myself so I was sitting criss cross on the bench and facing him. I decided to change the topic and talk about Nora.

The thing that was at the back of my mind was the urge to give Nick all of me.

* * *
1074 words