17

* * *

"Karllll." I heard Nick coo as he shook me awake.

"Let me sleeeep pandas." I groaned, covering my eyes.

"We need to leave in a few minutes." He responded.

"Where are we going?"

"You're mom wants you back by eleven, it's 10:47."

I sighed and opened my eyes. I groggily sat up and I felt Nick's cold hands against my back, slowly rubbing it.

I yawned and started moving, pushing myself out of the panel in the wall. When I was out I waiting for Nick at the side of the wall, I ran a hand through my hair and tried to wake myself up more by standing up. "Let me get you clothes." Nick said, eyeing my my outfit which consisted of his hoodie and boxers.

He handed me another hoodie and a pair of shorts. I waddled my way to the bathroom and changed quickly. When I came back Nick was already dressed and putting on shoes.

My black converse were in the corner of the room and I went over to them, putting the one on my foot and carrying the other. Nick stood at the door and I stood up, yawning and nuzzling into his chest. I started to drift back to sleep when he suddenly lifted me up, shocking me.

Nora was in the kitchen with Nick's thirteen year old sister who I've learned is named Nicole. "Can you watch Nor for like fifteen minutes, please?"

"Sure." Nicole said, giving Nora something.

"Thanks."

Nick set me in the front seat of his car and I immediately woke up. "Are you okay with like a five minute drive?"

I nodded and balled the hoodie sleeve I was wearing up in my hand. "Can you go slow?" I asked quietly.

"Of course, baby, just focus on me." He said, starting the car and taking my hand over the center console.

He went below the speed limit the whole time, keeping his eyes locked on the road. When we finally stopped my hands were shaking slightly but I wasn't that nervous, he helped with that a lot. "How was that?"

"It was okay, actually."

He smiled and leaned over in the seat, kissing my temple. "I love you."

"I love you too." I responded, snuggling into his body. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"I have school, Kar." He whined, running a hand through my hair.

"I do too." I said with a smile.

"You get to go back to school?!" He said excitedly, picking up my head and looking into my eyes.

When I nodded his smile widened and he peppered my face with kisses. "Really?"

"Mmhmm." I hummed.

"Can I pick you up?"

"Yeah."

"I won't be alone anymoreeee!"

I giggled and kissed the corner of his mouth. "I'll see you tomorrow!" I said as I got out of the car.

"Bye!" He shouted back excitedly.

* * *
480 words
Filler sorry :)