19

* * *

"Where's your mom?" Nick asked as we were driving back from school.

"She's staying with William at his mansion."

"You say that like it's a bad thing, if they get married you would probably get to live in his mansion."

My eyes widened. "I haven't thought of that." I said, thinking about what would happen if they did get married. "Well, technically no because I would like be in college." I added.

"Yeah, I guess." Nick said as he pulled into the driveway.

I got out of the car and unlocked the front door, throwing my bag down at the door and going to my room. I flopped down on my bed and heard Nick come in a few seconds later. "First day?" He asked, lifting up the back of my shirt and rubbing my back.

"It was good." I said, looking up at him.

He hummed and laid back onto my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

I crawled on top of his and smiled down at him, putting my hands on either side of us chest. I snuck them down to the hem of his shirt and tried to pull it off, when it didn't work I whined. "Off, off." I tugged at it.

He took it off and I traced around his stomach, feeling his abs and chest. I turned and looked back at him with desire. His hands went to my sides but lifted up my shirt, when he had it halfway off I stopped him, putting a timid hand on his chest. "Wait." I said.

He looked concerned and started putting it back on. I grabbed his arm. "No, not like that. Just, you'll be careful with me, right?"

"Of course, baby." He said, kissing my nose.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Smut warning

I nodded and he smiled, continuing to take off my shirt. When he had it all the way off he flipped us so that I was underneath him. He started kissing my neck and collar bone, one spot behind my ear made me moan and he sucked on that one spot, creating a hickey. He kissed all the way down to my stomach where he looked up at me.

"Are you sure? You don't have to-."

"Please." I said desperately. "I want to."

He smiled and took off my jeans, pushing them to the side of the room. He looked at me one more time for permission and I nodded. He slid off my boxers and my hard dick was exposed to the cool air.

Nick quickly took off his sweatpants and boxers too and then grabbed something out of his jacket pocket which was on the floor, a condom. There was something else he got but I didn't know what it was. He slid the clear thing on and then coated three fingers in the other thing he pulled out. I whined at how long he was taking and he looked at me with a adorable smile.

"This might hurt at first but I promise it's worth it, okay? Just pay attention to my voice."

I nodded and prepared myself, I wasn't expecting what happened. I felt something stick into me and move around. I groaned/moaned and Nick started talking. "You're doing so good, baby." He said, kissing the inside of my thigh. I felt another stick into me and I grabbed onto my sheets, balling them up in my hands. Everything felt so good.

"This is the last one, I love you." He said calmly. I didn't even feel the third one stick in, I just felt movement inside of me and then everything pull out at once, making me release a moan.

"Tell me if you want to stop, I will." Nick said, running a hand through my hair.

"Please~" I groaned as I felt his thigh touch my dick. "Keep going."

He took off my boot then switched the position we were in, grabbing my hips and moving me further toward the edge of the bed. He put my legs on his shoulders and stroked my hardened member while putting the thing he put on his fingers onto his own dick. "This might hurt just a little but I'll be careful, tell me if you need to stop." He repeated.

His hands gripped my hips tighter and he pressed his tip into me. He thrusted in and out a couple times lightly, causing me to make small moans.

"Faster~ Pandas~" I moaned, arching my back.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded vigorously.

He thrusted into me harshly, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. He did it again another time and touched my prostate, making me moan sluttishly.

My back arched so hard it hurt but this feeling was replaced with overwhelming pleasure.

"Goddamn Karl." Nick said breathlessly as he continued.

"I'm about to cum." He moaned, thrusting into me a few more times and hitting my prostate every time.

When he pulled out of me I made one last very loud moan. I was laid out on the bed, trying to catch my breath as Nick complemented me and kissed my face multiple times.

He took off the condom and I saw his cum at the bottom of it and his dick dripping the white goo. "Let's get cleaned up, baby." He said, picking me up by my ass. I wrapped my weak legs around his waist and my dick shoved into his lower torso. I was tired after everything and almost fell asleep in the shower. "Don't fall asleep yet." Nick cooed.

He scrubbed his hands through my hair, shampoo lathered in them. I noticed that I had came on his chest without knowing it. He chuckled and started cleaning himself off.

I hummed quietly and stepped out of the steaming shower, wrapping a towel around my body.

Smut over

When we were both fully clothed again we laid down in my bed which Nick had stripped the sheets off of. "That's was okay, right?"

"I liked that a lot." I responded, kissing the corner of his mouth.

He hummed and wrapped his arms around my torso. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I liked hearing you moan Pandas on a Monday afternoon." He said. I smiled and rested my head on my shoulder, starting to close my eyes.

"What is that?" I asked Nick as I was about to fall asleep. I pointed to the small bottle that was now placed carefully on my bedside table.

"Lube, it makes it not hurt as much."

I felt overwhelmed with pleasure and love as I closed my eyes and slipped out of consciousness on my boyfriends lap, his warmth lulling me into a deeper sleep.

* * *
1116 words