Chapter 1 - Meeting and Among Us

Today was a good day for Ranboo. He had just gotten another 5 pound bag of gummy worms. He and Tubbo were currently in a vc, talking about doing a Among us stream.

"Okay so we have Wilbur, Techno, Smajor, Tommy, You, myself, Phil, Karl, Quackity, and we need one more." Ranboo said to Tubbo as he ate his gummy worms.

"Tommy said he has someone willing to play." Tubbo told his tall friend.

"Okay pog. So we can start now then?" Ranboo asked.

"I think so. Tommy wants to know if we are doing proximity or not."

"Yeah we are."

"Okay. I will tell him then."

"I am gonna start my stream."

"Okay big man. Talk to you in game." Tubbo said before getting his stuff set up and starting his stream.

Ranboo had done the same, getting into the proximity lobby with the others minus Tommy and the person he was bringing.

Tommy was currently sat in his spare room, which was basically Destiny's room, with Destiny getting it set up.
"Thanks again for helping. I couldn't figure it out." Destiny laughed softly.

"No problem Des. Are you gonna stream?" Tommy asked his friend who he has known his whole life.

"Mhm."

"Okay pog. Just remember. You already know Techno and Quackity. And you know Tubbo. So you will be okay." Tommy encouraged her.

"I know Toms. I got this." Destiny hugged him before sitting in the chair, Tommy going to his room and starting his stream.

Destiny began her stream.

"Hey chat! How we doing today?"

Good!

POGGGGG

Youre streaming!!

The girl chuckled.

"I am glad you are all doing good. And if you aren't I hope this stream makes you feel better."

Destiny was a smaller streamer than Tommy. She averaged about 10K viewers.

"Today is an exciting stream chat. The one and only Tommy Innit has invited yours truly to play some proximity among us. So sorry if I can't thank as many donos as normal."

The girl joined the lobby after receiving a dm from Tommy to join.

"Guys she's here shush." Tommy yelled over his friends.

"Hello!" A chorus of voices said at once, causing there to be a loud crackly noise.

"Ow. That was loud." Destiny chuckled.

"Aw! Dude your voice sounds adorable." Karl gushed.

"O-oh. Thanks." Destiny was caught off guard. Her voice was gentle and quiet. She had a voice that you could definitely fall asleep to without meaning to.

"Everyone, this is Destiny. She is DestinyTaylor on Twitch and everything else." Tommy introduced his friend excitedly.

"Hello!" Destiny greeted.

"Hi! I am Karl." Karl was grinning, excited to play with the girl, his chat was freaking out about how Tommy was friends with a girl.

"Scott or Smajor!" Scott said. Destiny took note of his Scottish accent.