Chapter 29 - Here goes

(Bold is Ranboo thoughts, underline is Destiny thoughts.)

Destiny came back that afternoon with two boxes of pizza. The boys gratefully took the pizza, asking the girl about her day. Ranboo walked up to the girl after Tommy and Tubbo gave him a look and then walked away.

"Hey." Ranboo greeted.

"Hello!" Destiny smiled at him. 'God that smile.'

"So I have a surprise for you." Ranboo smiled back. 'He's so pretty wth'

"Sure! Lead the way Mr boo." Destiny chuckled. 'Oh that laugh..'

Ranboo nodded, grabbing her hand and leading her towards the way up onto the roof. 'He's holding my hand- oh the roof! Wait, am about to be murdered ;-;'

Destiny got up after Ranboo, pausing in her tracks as she looked at the blankets and lights set up.

"Woah.." Destiny mumbled.

"You like it?" Ranboo smiled, sitting on the blanket.

"I love it." Destiny grinned, sitting next to him.

"Good." Ranboo looked at the sky.

"I love stargazing." Destiny spoke aloud.

"I know." Ranboo looked over at her as she looked up at the sky.

"It's beautiful." Destiny spoke softly.

"It is." Ranboo smiled. He wasn't looking at the sky though.

Destiny looked over to see him looking at her, her face going a slight shade of pink.

"Can I tell you something?" Ranboo asked.

"Always." Destiny smiled.

Ranboo took a moment before actually speaking, "I like you. I think. It's still confusing. I just know that whenever I am around you... everything else seems to disappear... And when you're gone you are the only thing that I can think about." Ranboo rambled.

Destiny looked at him as he spoke, a smile tugging at her lips.

"So uh... yeah." Ranboo finished, looking at the smiling girl.

"I like you too, dummy." Destiny chuckled softly.

Ranboo grinned, "I was really hoping so."

"Thank you for this." Destiny grabbed his hand.

Ranboo looked at the girl's eyes, getting lost for a moment. They were blue but he managed to get lost in them as if they were an ocean pulling him in. He didn't mind. Destiny's eyes flickered from his to his lips a moment. Ranboo noticed, leaning towards the girl. He gently cupped the girl's face with his hand, pulling her towards him slightly. Destiny smiled, closing the gap between them and wrapping her arms around his neck. Once their lips met it was as if everything made sense. They were meant to be. It was like a puzzle piece finally finding its place.

The kiss wasn't long but it wasn't short. They melted into each other's touch, resulting in a passionate kiss filled with love that they were slowly discovering for each other. It was a kiss that left Destiny breathless once they finally pulled away. Their eyes stayed on each other.

"It looks as though I found my Destiny." Ranboo teased, breaking the comfortable silence.

"And it looks like I found my forever." Destiny grinned, putting her forehead against his.