Chapter 16 - MC Date

The girl logged onto the server. Destiny saw Ranboo's character walk up to her. He was wearing a blue suit. The girl chuckled softly.

"Looking snazzy." Destiny told him.

"Thank you. Follow me." Ranboo said, smiling.

The two walked into the building that was built. Inside is how you could tell it was a restaurant. Tommy and Phil were inside. Tommy at the door and Phil behind the counter. Jack was in the kitchen area.

"Reservation under Taylor." Ranboo told Tommy.

"Right this way." Tommy was taking this seriously.. For now.

The two followed, being seated at a table.

"I am Tommy. I will be your waiter. Phil will deal with your drinks. What can I get you?"

Destiny was doing her best to not break into laughter.

"Water please." Destiny answered.

"Same here."

"Boring as hell." Tommy muttered, walking over to Phil.

Phil laughed, throwing two water bottles to Tommy who brought them back to Ranboo and Destiny.

The dinner had gone okay, the two only fighting once or twice. Tommy, however, started burning down the building they were in. It caused Destiny to laugh while Ranboo became frantic and confused why Tommy was doing such. Destiny, Jack, and Phil ran away from the building while Tommy and Ranboo talked. The group of three found Tubbo and Wilbur. They all just started building a house together, leaving the other two out. The date had turned into a normal stream.

Ranboo and Tommy walked up to the house as Karl and Quackity joined the game. The two newcomers were welcome inside while the other two weren't.

"What? Why can't we come in?" Ranboo asked Phil who had been the door keeper at the moment.

"Because you can't. Too bad." Phil laughed.

"I am Tommy Innit! The biggest man around! I should be allowed inside!" Tommy shouted.

Destiny walked up to the door, taking Phil's place.

"Hello? What can I help you with?" Destiny asked.

"Let us in! Bitch!" Tommy was getting fed up.

"Who said you couldn't come in?" Destiny tilted her head.

"Phil did!" Ranboo told her.

"Oh. Well you can't come in." Destiny shut the door, laughing as they all laughed with her.

"I have a flower for you!" Ranboo told her.

She opened the door again. Ranboo threw her the poppy.

"Thank you!" Destiny smiled, shutting the door.

"You tried big man." Tommy chuckled.

The chat was awing. That was how the stream went. The group did something and Ranboo and Destiny would do a thing that made the chat awe. It was a good stream. A really good stream.

This felt longer when I wrote it :(

~Dawn~

Word Count: 420 B)