Chapter 24 - Meetup B)

Destiny woke up early on the 11th. The adults were all getting here a day early in order to have a day of chaos free. Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo were already at Tubbo's. Destiny was going to be staying with the adults for the night and then spending going back to her and Wilbur's to meet the minors. Wilbur and Destiny were the last to arrive at George's. The duo went inside and only Wilbur was greeted, mainly because he was much taller than her and was in front of her.

"Wilbur!" A bunch of them cheered, going to greet him.

Destiny stood behind the tall male for a little bit before speaking up and mocking them all.

"Destiny! Great to see you!" Destiny said aloud to herself, wrapping her arms around herself and then looking to the others who all laughed and greeted her.

"It's my bestie!!!" Quackity shouted, running up to Destiny and picking her up.

"It's my drug dealer!!" Destiny grinned, hugging Quackity tightly.

"Is that Destiny Taylor I hear?!!!" Karl shouted, walking over to them.

"KARL!!!!" Destiny yelled, practically jumping into his arms.

She was beyond happy at the moment. She was with her friends. Minus the others obviously.

Destiny's eyes saw that neither Karl or Quackity had strings. Probably because they knew they were soulmates. Sapnap didn't have one either. Speaking of Sapnap. The girl's eyes scanned the room, looking for him. Once she found him, she grinned, running over and jumping on him. He had been sitting on the couch.

"Flame!!" Destiny cheered.

"Fire!" Sapnap laughed, hugging her.

"Does Jack Manifold not get a hug from the Queen?" Jack asked, sitting next to them.

Destiny chuckled, moving from Sapnap to Jack. Dream currently isn't here. He was someone Destiny was really excited to see. Destiny made her rounds, greeting everyone. Karl walked up to her, pulling her to George's room as Quackity followed. The three of them sat down on the bed. Karl pointed to her string, which for the first time in a while, wasn't all that loose.

"What if it's connected to Ranboo?!" Karl said excitedly.

"He hates me, Karl. If it is connected to him then it's going to make him miserable." Destiny groaned, throwing herself back on the bed.

"Des, there is hope. You guys may see each other and fall in love immediately." Quackity told her.

"It doesn't matter. I hope it isn't him." Destiny sat back up, leaning onto Karl.

"You do hope it's him, and you hope he accepts it." Karl muttered, pulling Quackity into their hug.

"We are here for you Des. Always." Quackity told her.

The door opened, a familiar voice, "everything okay in here?"

"Shut the door and come hug the poor baby." Karl told the voice.

They did as told, wrapping their arms around the group.

"You'll be okay, fire. You got us." Sapnap spoke.

Destiny nodded, "Thank you guys, you're the best."

"We know. Now come on, we only have a day before chaos ensues." Quackity chuckled, patting her back.

"Let's go bully George for being colorblind." Sapnap said, standing up and helping Karl up.

Quackity got up with Destiny.