Chapter 34 - New Years

The next 6 days were pretty calm. A couple streams here and there. Eret, Scott, Puffy, Niki, Destiny, and Minx were all at the one house, planning a New Year's eve party. Jack was hanging out with George, Sapnap, and Wilbur. Freddie and Eryn were at the other house with everyone else.

"Everyone excited?" Niki asked as she finished what she was hanging up.

"I am!" Minx cheered.

"I think we all are. It's the first new year we get to spend with everyone." Destiny chuckled.

"True true." Scott smiled.

"I am glad we are all together. It's nice." Eret chimed in.

"I agree! I look forward to many many more years." Puffy chuckled.

The group finished setting up. Soon everyone was packed into the one house, hanging out, the adults having a drink or 2, the minors hanging out, and many more things. It was a good day, and year. The day went by pretty quickly, the countdown stream being displayed on the living room TV. Everyone sang along to the different songs being preformed. Ranboo walked up to Destiny as the countdown from 10 began. Their friends were yelling the countdown in the background.

10...

"Hi pretty girl." Ranboo smiled as Destiny wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hi there." Destiny grinned.

9...

Ranboo and Destiny stared in each others eyes, getting lost for a moment.

8...

Ranboo got nervous as the countdown kept going.

7...

Destiny smiled at him, calming his nerves.

6...

Ranboo realized he had no reason to be nervous.

5...

"Hey Destiny?" Ranboo started.

"Yeah?" Destiny asked.

4...

"I am very glad that my soulmate had to be you." Ranboo smiled, leaning in.

3...

"As am I." Destiny softly chuckled.

"Good"

2...

Ranboo took a deep breath before speaking. "I love you, Destiny Taylor."

1...

Destiny's face contorted into confusion and surprise, sending Ranboo into a slight panic.

0...

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" Their friends screamed.

Destiny grinned, "I love you too, dork."

Ranboo's panic disappeared. He closed the gap, kissing Destiny. She was all he needed, and he was more than happy that it had to be her. 

Wooooooo short end but lets goooooo

~Dawn~

Word Count: 364