Chapter 10 - Music and Talks

The girl got up, setting up her piano and getting her other music programs up as well as setting up a discord call. After a few minutes, Tommy walked through her bedroom door, placing his bag next to the bed and laying on it.

"Hi, dork." Destiny chuckled.

"Hello. I am going to sleep while you and Wilbur do whatever." Tommy told the girl, covering up in her blankets and closing his eyes.

Destiny just chuckled, "Sleep well, Tommy."

Tommy fell asleep as Wilbur joined the call.

"Hello Mr. Soot, how are you?" Destiny asked, turning her camera on.

"I am doing alright. Ready to music?" Wilbur asked.

"Hell yeah. I have to keep it down since a child is asleep on my bed." Destiny chuckled.

"That's fine. We can just talk about what we want to do and worry about adding sound and instruments next time."

"Well what kind of song do you want to do?"

"Do we have to write a new one or can we do a cover?"

"I don't think so. I think a cover is okay."

"We should do, Anything you can do." Wilbur grinned.

"You know what? I like that." Destiny chuckled.

"Can you sing the notes? I haven't heard you sing really." Wilbur asked.

Tommy had woken up, walking over and sitting on Destiny.

"Hi Wilbur." Tommy greeted.

"Tommy- get off her." Wilbur laughed.

"Your chair is next to the bed, get off" Destiny chuckled, pushing him off her.

Tommy groaned, getting up and bringing his chair over, sitting next to the girl.

"As we were saying. Can you sing the notes? You should sing for me so I can know what I am working with here." Wilbur grinned.

"Destiny is the best singer ever" Tommy said in a groggy voice since he just woke up.

"I thought I was." Wilbur acted offended.

"Nope. Destiny is"

Destiny just chuckled, grabbing her guitar and beginning to play Wilbur's song, You're new boyfriend and singing along while Tommy recorded the audio.

(Cover by Beetlebug, it's the video at the top :D) 

Afterwards, the girl looked at Wilbur to see him looking shocked. It was a pleasant shock. Tommy was cheering, posting the audio recording on his twitter.

"Destiny, that was really good." Wilbur praised.

"Thank you! I learned it not long after you released the song! I really liked it." Destiny grinned.

"I am glad you liked the song, you sang it beautifully."

"Thank you Wilbur. Really." Destiny chuckled.

"Well that should be a wrap for tonight. MCC teams are announced tomorrow!" Wilbur grinned.

"Goodnight Wilbur, sleep well." Destiny chuckled.

"Goodnight Destiny! Night Tommy!" Wilbur said, leaving the call.

Tommy looked at Destiny before yawning and leaning on her.

"Someone is tired," Destiny smiled, hugging her best friend.

"I am. Can we go watch the stars now?" Tommy mumbled into her arms.

"Yes, Tommy. We can go watch the stars now." Destiny smiled.

Tommy stood up, climbing to the spot on the roof, in which Destiny had fallen asleep last night. Destiny followed, bringing a pillow and a blanket. Tommy laid down, Destiny putting a pillow behind his head. She laid down, resting her head on his chest, covering them with the blanket.

"Did you have a good day?" The tired blonde boy asked.

"I did. Did you?" The brown haired girl responded, messing with her string.

"I did. I spent most of it with you." Tommy chuckled, noticing her messing with the string.

"Well isn't that a sweet answer." Destiny looked up at him.

"I suppose it is." Tommy paused for a moment. "You've been messing with your string a lot more."

"You noticed." She chuckled.

"I did. Why? What's up?"

"I guess... It's paranoia. I know that in the past I have said that I don't like it but I just... feel odd not knowing who it connects to."

"You came around to the idea of having one person for the rest of your life who will care about you."

"I guess so. I know I always disliked it because I was fine with having you for that. Back before you found Tubbo. I just... am curious as to who I am supposed to be with for the rest of my life y'know?" Destiny sighed.

"I am sure you will find them Des. If you don't, you got Tubbo and I." Tommy started playing with her hair, knowing it calmed her down.

The girl hummed quietly, "I suppose you are right. Thank you Tommy."

"Of course, that's what best friends are for."

"Well you are the best, best friend I could ever ask for. I am happy to have you in my life despite all my bullying I do to you."

"I love you Destiny. I always will." (/p)

"I love you too, Tommy." (/p)

The two went quiet, staring up at the stars, enjoying their time together. Both of them slowly drifting off at some point during the night. 

:D don't forget to drink water and eat something :D

~Dawn~

Word Count: 839