Chapter 31 - Explaining

The girls both finished talking and walked out to the living room where everyone else looked like they were having a crisis.

"Uh... You guys good?" Destiny raised an eyebrow at them.

Everyone jumped at the girl's voice, looking at the two.

"Guessing that is a no." Niki told her.

"Well Niki and I are going to go get coffee... Anyone want to come?" Destiny asked.

"I will." Wilbur stood up.

"Me too." Dream also got up, the two planning on asking the girls about it.

"Anyone else?" Niki smiled.

Everyone else just shook their heads, not speaking. The girls looked at each other in confusion. They shrugged it off and went to the car with Dream and Wilbur. They drive to the coffee shop in silence.

Once they arrived, they all went inside, ordering their coffee and sitting at a table. Niki was the one who broke the silence.

"Okay, what is going on?" Niki sighed.

"Nothing." Wilbur immediately denied.

"Nothing at all." Dream smiled awkwardly.

"I don't like liars." Destiny crossed her arms.

Wilbur and Dream looked at each other before letting out a sigh.

"Why are you guys leaving?" Wilbur asked, earning the two girls to look at them confused.

"Leaving? Since when are we leaving?" Destiny asked Niki who shrugged in response.

"Wilbur and Ranboo overheard you two talk about buying plane tickets and the US." Dream told them.

"Oh! Those aren't for us." Niki told them with a chuckle.

"So you aren't... leaving?" Wilbur mumbled.

"Of course not! We were booking flights for something else. It's a surprise!" Destiny smiled.

"Did you guys tell everyone otherwise?" Niki asked.

"We told them we thought you were leaving." Wilbur mumbled.

"So now everyone thinks we are leaving." Destiny sighed.

"We could just tell them that you guys were joking. Maybe that will be enough." Dream suggested.

"That could work. Hopefully." Niki shook her head.

"Can we know what the surprise is?" Wilbur grinned.

Destiny and Niki looked at each other before shrugging and explaining to them.

"I love that!" Dream grinned.

"So do I. We just need to figure out who would go where." Wilbur told them.

"We already started figuring that out. Gimme a piece of paper and a pen." Destiny smiled.

Dream got up, walking to the counter to ask for a pen and paper, then walking back and sitting back down. Destiny took the pen and paper, writing down what Niki and her had discussed earlier.

House 1

George and Dream
Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl
Tommy and Tubbo
Ranboo and Destiny
Wilbur and Techno