Chapter 27 - Nightmares

TW: Blood, Death, gore?

Destiny was sitting on the grass outside, kind of just chilling. After a few minutes of calm, Tommy walked up to her. Tubbo soon after. She looked up at them only for them to start screaming really loudly. Destiny got up, backing away from them. Tommy followed, blood pouring out of his chest.

"This is your fault." He choked out, falling to the ground, dead.

Tubbo walked up to her, telling her it was all her fault that all her friends were dying. She caused it. Tubbo soon fell to the ground. Ranboo walked up to her soon after, insulting her and doing the same as the other two. As it progressed, Ranboo started saying how much he hated her. She believed him.

"I hate you! Of course you of all people had to be my soulmate. Stuck with an ungrateful no one who doesn't know when to shut up! Everyone says we could have been good together but you are too much of a stuck up bitch to get along with!" He told her.

Destiny slid down the wall she had run into, crying into her hands as Ranboo fell over. Dead. Wilbur soon walked over, kneeling in front of her as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"They're all gone, Destiny. All your friends. All of them are dead. And all you did was cry. How pathetic." Wilbur shook his head.

"That's not so poggers of you, Destiny." Quackity's voice replaced Wilburs as she now saw Quackity instead of Wilbur.

Destiny screamed.

TW: over, though it's slightly talked about still

Destiny shot up in her bed, sweating and panting. She pulled her legs to her chest for a moment, steadying herself. She got up after a few minutes, walking out of her room and into the closet bedroom. It was Ranboo's. He was awake, watching Youtube. Ranboo looked at Destiny, realizing something had happened due to how out of it and spooked she looked. He got up, walking up to her which caused her to back up a bit. Ranboo grabbed her arm carefully, pulling her to him.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Ranboo told her quietly.

Destiny just looked at him for a moment before nodding slowly. Ranboo led her over to the bed.

"Want to cuddle and talk about it?" Ranboo offered knowing she probably wouldn't talk to anyone about it otherwise.

Destiny nodded again. Ranboo laid down, opening his arms for her. She laid next to him, cuddling into him and hugging him close.

"What happened?" Ranboo asked, playing with her hair.

Destiny was quiet a moment before speaking and even then her voice was quiet.

"Everyone... everyone died.... And blamed me." Destiny glanced up at Ranboo to see him frown.

"Everyone's okay, nothing is your fault." Ranboo told her.

"Even you did it. Saying how much you hated me for it... the worst part is that I believed it." Destiny didn't glance up at him this time. The words that left her mouth made Ranboo more upset then he figured they would.

'She's convinced I hate her...' Ranboo thought sadly.

"Go to sleep, Destiny." Ranboo mumbled to her.

"I... I can't." Destiny managed to get out.

"Sleep. I am not going anywhere." Ranboo sighed, covering the two of them with the blanket more.

Destiny reluctantly listened. She closed her eyes, slowly drifting off into a dreamless sleep while Ranboo laid there wide awake in thought. Unfortunately the only thing in his mind was the girl who was now using his chest as a pillow. 

Really short chapter but I am running out of ideas so have a slight fluff filler! It's so sad that the story is coming to an end, yes there is so much I could do to make it better but I ran out of ideas for this one and have 7 book drafts after this ;-;

I do hope you guys are liking the book! And please do comment- I love reading them :)

~Dawn~

Word Count: 666 (scary)