Chapter 26 - Arguing and Ferris Wheel

Destiny woke up in her bed, looking around to see that Tommy was fast asleep next to her. It didn't surprise her. Tommy often had nightmares and slept in the same bed as her. She didn't mind. Destiny got up, messing with Tommy's hair a bit before walking out to the kitchen where Ranboo was making coffee. Destiny was going to greet him but decided against it, going straight to the fridge and pulling out eggs. She got things out to make eggs and toast. Ranboo just sat at the table on his phone.

"How do you like your eggs?" The girl asked softly, breaking Ranboo from his trance.

"Scrambled is fine." Ranboo put his phone down.

Destiny nodded, turning away from him and making his eggs. Tubbo stumbled out of the room he was staying in.

"I smell eggs." He mumbled, sitting at the table with Ranboo.

Tommy soon joined them. Destiny set a plate of eggs and some toast in front of the three at the table before going to clean up. The three ate their eggs as George called Destiny.

"Destiny! How did you sleep?" George greeted her.

"I slept alright, how about you? I am surprised to hear from you this early." Destiny grinned, pouring herself a glass of apple juice.

"Haha, funny. I slept well. I mean Dream wasn't stolen from me this time." George chuckled.

"Okay, simp." Destiny laughed. The boys looked over at her.

"Anyway, the others wanted to know how you guys felt about going to a carnival." George smiled, Dream hugging him.

"Sure! The boys don't get a choice anyway." Destiny smiled at the boys who were looking at her confused.

"Alright, I will let them know. We were thinking around 6." George hummed.

"Sounds good. See you at 6 then, George." Destiny put away the apple juice, making sure everything was cleaned up.

"See you then, Des." George smiled.

"Bye Destiny!!!" Dream yelled.

"Bye bye Dream." Destiny laughed as she hung up.

"What was that about?" Tubbo asked.

"George calling to make plans with us at 6." Destiny walked over, sitting on Tommy since the only other chair was next to Ranboo.

"What are we doing at 6?" Tommy asked, not making the girl move.

"Carnival." Destiny grinned.

"Oh you are getting your ass kicked at those games." Tubbo laughed.

"We will see Bee boy." Destiny smirked, getting up.

"Tubbo, let's go pick out an outfit for Destiny." Tommy grinned.

"Yes!" Tubbo got up immediately.

"What?! No! I didn't agree to this." Destiny told Tommy as Tubbo ran off to her room.

"Sucks to suck, Queen." Tommy grinned, following Tubbo.

"What the fuck." Destiny pouted.

"Good luck with that." Ranboo finally spoke, walking into the living room.

"I will need it." Destiny sighed, following him into the living room and sitting on the recliner.

The two sat in mostly silence as Ranboo had put on one of Tommy's videos. Destiny broke the silence after a few minutes.