Chapter 18 - Calls with Karl

It was a couple days later. Destiny was on call with Karl. The past few days were mainly just Destiny playing games with everyone whether anyone was streaming or not. Her and Ranboo still got into fights but it wasn't a lot anymore. Destiny was falling for him but didn't think it was mutual. Which it wasn't at the moment. Plus Destiny knew better. The soulmate strings were a thing so it didn't matter how she felt.

"Karl help. Why is it so difficult?" Destiny groaned.

"It's your feelings Des. It isn't supposed to be easy." Karl chuckled.

"Well I wish it was. All this makes me stressed." Destiny sighed.

"Look. You like him but you aren't sure he likes you. And even so, you said it didn't matter because of the strings. Just don't worry about it right now Des. Give it time." Karl tried.

"I wish you could be here in person. I need a hug." Destiny threw herself back on her bed.

"I would hug you if I could. I remember how confusing it was with Sap and Q."

"But it worked out in the end. You guys got your happy ever after to look forward to. I am stuck here with a loose string that hasn't changed since I got my string."

"You will find your person. I know it."

"Just help me figure out if I actually like Ranboo please." Destiny sighed again, sitting back up.

"Okay, I will ask you questions. Answer them honestly."

"Fine."

"What do you like most about him?"

"His laugh. Or the way he talks to others... sure we don't get along all the time but I know his personality is a really good guy, and funny. And his hair is so poofy! I love poofy hair." Destiny rambled on.

"Destiny.." Karl chuckled.

"Yes?"
"You definitely like him."

"Well honk. What do I do Karl? You're good at this stuff."

"If the crush gets worse then maybe just tell him. Whether he feels the same or not, it's best to not have it weighing down on you."

"Thanks Karl."

"Of course! Now, wanna listen to music?"

"I thought you would never ask"

The two laughed as Karl put on some of Corpse's music. Both of them were singing their hearts out. Unfortunately, Tommy came over while on call with Tubbo, Phil, Wilbur, and Ranboo. So he walked into Destiny's room to her singing her heart out with Karl. At this point, the music was just random songs that came on from the girl's playlist. Revived was the song playing at the moment.

"White streak in my hair but no stress now~!" Karl's voice sung.

Tommy kind of just stood there, turning the camera onto the two and adding Sapnap and Quackity to the call.

"Trade off that guy's looking like a mess now~!" Destiny continued.

K: "Driving off the tracks but im back, and i've seen hell but this is a bit more my style~!"

D: "I'm alive, I'm revived, you surprised, gonna cry about it? You should see the other guy!"

K: "I'm returned and I've waited my turn! A decade of time to make everything mine!"